Reviews for Prophecy
Ganzademon chapter 7 . 6/3
Can't wait for the next chapter en more please update soon love this story
MichalaJ chapter 7 . 5/1
I love this story, although there are a few too many babies, even though males having babies is hilarious. I just hope the story doesn't stop being about Tom and Hermione and a plot and turn into a slice of life story about many babies.
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 1 . 2/4
This needs some serious work, grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, everything. I do understand that there are situations where this can be hard but if you need help there are always beta readers. I was so excited for this concept but couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs.
SpIdErbite20 chapter 7 . 2/3
Love it. Can't wait to read more.
loofly chapter 8 . 2/1
Really looking forward to the next chapter. A different spin on Tom
obsedian-dream chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
I like your story, it's an intresting take on the tomoine ship. but I would recommend looking for a beta and reposting your chapters... I don't mean to be rude but grammatically it's a mess .
And a lot of your words miss letters.
I'm going to save it for now and wait to see if it'll change.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
So I found this I'mma save this story so Far I love it
dani asmar potter chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
Please update this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
"Oh God, He is courting her." Albus said

I fell off my chair laughing.
Thank you this is great.
alisha.hawk chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
Next chapter please
BratGirl1983 chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
SereniteRose chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
aw what a sweet chapter, finally Harry had his babies, How did Harry have the babies if he's a guy? was it through the butt? or did he grow a vagina? or through a C-Section? anyway can't wait for the 8th chapter really great and brilliant story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
*Snicker* The weasel can attest to that when Zeus hit him on the head, pity it didn't knock any sense into the
bloodtraitor though...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
*Snicker* Except for the weasel...but who cares?!..
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »