Reviews for Death's Merchant
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Must have been strange for Jarvis when a book appeared in Tony's hands out of no where. Unless the book has a little "Notice Me Not" thing going on with it that will prevent people (and machines) from seeing it, like Death. This is a fun idea. maybe write more?
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again 10 times over, I love this collection! I am eating up every word and laughing out loud at the quips! You captured Tony so perfectly. That line "Tony's mouth did a lovely impression of a dying fish as he floundered for words." was GENIUS! I want to read theses as fast as possible so I know what's going on but I don't want it to end. EEEE! fantastic job, just awesome.
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Yay! Now I know what happened!~ I love Tony's sass, constant even in the presence of God, and I can't wait to see what happens when your stories all connect!
klu chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Oh, Tony... You had better do as requested, don't want to piss off Death, now do you? Someone should tell Mr. Stark that if he doesn't plan on making the weapons right away, then he should at least get a nice pastrami sandwich and some cheesecake for when the 'old guy' comes back around.
AB Feta chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is getting somewhere interesting I hope you can continue it sometime soon
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Ooh, now I'm curious... please, continue! :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Intriguing but very cryptic. Hmm...
anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is great! I love the idea!