Reviews for The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Orange Islands Arc
story is outstanding!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/14
Genial bb
Iron117Prime chapter 23 . 8/26
Nice work with this story. I really liked it.

You did a great job with the Power of One movie, it was truly enjoyable to read :)

A very nice sequel to your first story and I'm looking forward to reading your third.

I can't help but wonder what this mysterious threat is that's coming. I hope its an arc that involves all of Ash's friends, that would be a nice assembly of heroes :)
I find it kinda creepy how Serena is always around Ash during his private conversations. The girl needs to know about space
ThelittleKing chapter 23 . 7/4
Wow, I finished this story within 2 days? It was a great read and I loved the quarrel between Ash and Serena. Onto the next region!
bloody dragon fang chapter 5 . 6/16
interesting
"Nobody had beaten Drake in the last five years" Calling it now. The one who beat Drake five years ago was Silver.
"Articuno," Serena mumbled remembering her own first encounter with one, though she realized this one probably was a different Articuno.
Wait, isn't there only one of each legendary Pokemon? I've never heard of there being more than one Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres.

"It's in 'suspended state', if you will, and it's still conscious of everything around it."
Wait, does that mean that during most of the Amourshipping moments so far, Ash and Serena's pokemon have been secretly watching them from their pokeballs? I don't recall them ever taking their pokeballs off their belts when they've needed some privacy xD

It had felt the disturbances in the weather
Lugia: "I feel a disturbance in the force... of the weather" xD

This arc is so exciting. I've never seen The Power of One so this is all new to me. I've only seen the XY/XYZ anime, the first Pokemon movie, the movie with Entei and the movie with Latios/Latias.
Well, I'm off to the final part! :D
Are you sure you will not do the Unova and Kalos arcs. Cause I would like to see Ash uses the power of Mega Evolution to win the Kalos League and do not forget the Alola Arc too.

It is your story. Do what you think is best.
Fanghur-1123 chapter 23 . 3/12
Do me a favour. Keep having Serena put her foot in her mouth like this on occasion, because it is absolutely hilarious. lol.
00RaiserGundam chapter 21 . 3/11
I have read the whole series up until this point, and you're work, aside from a few spelling; grammar; and word placement errors; to be honest, is nothing short of PHENOMENAL. I'm really looking forward to seeing you continue this series at your own pace. In regards to this chapter, if the mystery trainer from five years ago isn't Silver, then I don't know who it is. Please don't spoil me though because this is the furthest I've read in the series.
Fanghur-1123 chapter 16 . 3/8
Honestly, this is the first time yet in the entire series where I really feel compelled to voice some constructive criticism. You were certainly correct in the author's note when you said that this (and by extension the next three since they continue it) would be a depressing chapter; it wasn't nearly as pleasant to read as most of the story was. But that's not the problem I had. I understand that it was necessary to have Ash and Serena go through relationship trouble and misunderstandings, and how you ultimately used it to deepen their love for each other. And ultimately, even though it was depressing, it was still a great chapter.

That said, I have to say that I found the whole scenario you utilized, namely Ash randomly saying Melody's name right when he and Serena were having an 'intimate G-rated moment' so to speak, to be extremely - almost absurdly - contrived and implausible, though I suppose not impossible. I personally can't think of any realistic scenario in which something like that would ever occur, either Ash's randomly saying it given the situation he was in at the moment (he should have other things on his mind), or Serena's over-the-top reaction, though admittedly she was somewhat primed by Melody's earlier antics.

But yeah, it certainly didn't seem like a very plausible series of events to me, even for someone as admittedly dense as Ash often is. But like I said, that's just my opinion, and I don't intend this to be malicious or insulting; your scenario worked and did its job, it just isn't very realistic. And that's the last constructive criticism I've had so far. In spite of how depressing it was, it was still a well-written chapter and subsequent arc.

Fang
Aqua Aquana chapter 23 . 3/5
Ohhhhhhh! I knew it!I defiantly knew!I was right! It WAS Silver!
Aqua Aquana chapter 15 . 3/5
This guy, five years one, has to be Silver!
Fanghur-1123 chapter 3 . 2/24
I really like how you did this. I always thought Ash getting rid of Pigeot was really dumb. And I think your take on Fearow's backstory is really clever.
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »