Reviews for Die Another Day
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Learn to spell Dumbledore.
IwillAKyou chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
You have no idea how long I've been looking for this. I read this last year and I was trying so hard to find this. This is so good. Thanks for writing :)
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Poor Harry great story
ginnyharrycloisalways chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Alsome story
anon chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Very nice little fic, I'm not usually a fan of Harry/Ginny but this was sweet. Keep writing!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, I enjoyed this fiction. Ok, so I have a slightly unsettling like of seeing my favorate or the main characters get tortured...but then saved! I really liked how this only followed Harry at the begining, then it was all from Ginny's point of view. That made it very easy to connect with.
twihart94 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow. Another H/G fic, perfectly written. You have a knack for coming up with some of the most romantic plots, did you know that? I loved this. When Harry and Ginny hugged like that, I just wanted it to last forever. :D
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was good, sad but sweet. What book was this written after( like, which books were out?)
riegert8 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
good story
bluecobweb chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
that was creepy in a good way...
Time Vortex chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was amazing! Thank you for this! I loved it! I've actually read this fic before, but i didn't notice until I was halfway through. I didnt't mind reading it again, though ]. excellent story!
Luvs2read chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Beautiful! That was so beautiful! Spiffing! D
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
A good fic. Terrible what Harry had to go through. Thankfully he made it to the Weasley's, and to Ginny.
WhiteFangTheLostMarauder chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
AW! how sweet! awesome story!
OExpecto PatronumO chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Excellent story, thanks so much for sharing!