Reviews for I Could Write a Book
Loved it!
Or she could of just called him... I'm just saying
CKL chapter 5 . 2/4
And I will really miss reading your story!
greygoose70 chapter 5 . 1/12
Love this story have read it numerous; think you're a great writer and look forward to reading your other works.
gngoa chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
Late to the party again, just catching up with your earlier writing. I loved the story, made me feel all warm and fuzzy on a cold day. I'm smiling, with a wee tear in the corner of my eye. Thank you.
iampeniel chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Ok the trifecta laughing and crying sad and crying and happy and crying beautiful thank you I'm addicted to your writing
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
Somehow I've never read this story. It was beautiful! I was in tears several times. Thanks so much for writing.
ksatan624 chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Très très belle histoire... amusante par moment et si émouvante à la fin. Continuez d'écrire. Je suis en train de lire toutes vos fic. et je me régale.
Chelypdj chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
So sweet
MontanaKate66 chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Most excellent! I really enjoy reading your work.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
This was a very beautiful story! Thank you!
The-KLF chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
So sweet! Oh he's so lovely, and she's so lovely, and now they'll be lovely together forever
The-KLF chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Awwww yesssss! I'm so glad he went to her! I'd hoped he would, then he did and it was perfect!
The-KLF chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Awwww, she's becoming so positive! And vocal with her love too, like now she's put it on the page once she can just keep on doing it over and over!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Oh Kate. It's okay, you can edit it later! That's the best way.