Reviews for Emotions Suck
Fernandez01 chapter 1 . 1/2
That was really weird but I get why Cabe did it, it was a good story.
deborah.beatty chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Good premise, but I did think the number of swats was excessive. Since Cabe was a father, I would think he'd understand better when to stop.

I did like that he never let Walter doubt that he loved him, though. Especially afterwards.
DaybyDay5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Great storyline!
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
So I finally started catching up on Scorpion's current season and suddenly started wondering if there's any spanking fics. So I go to check and yay, there's two. Written by you! LOL I hope every time I'm thinking a show needs a spanking fic, I find one written by you because you totally fill a need!
otkcp chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I would love to see a fic where Ralph does emulate some of Walter's less than stellar coping skills and Walter ends up emulating his mentor.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This is very weird.
nicoledbishop chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
That was so different. I loved it! I was cracking up when Cabe said he was going to spank Walter then as he was doing it, it really made sense. Walter really needed that spanking. He does act like a brat sometimes. There are countless adults is like to put over my knee. Lol! Great job!
tinyinara chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Hiii! I've only just caught up with the last few episodes of Scorpion, and as soon as I finished I came and read this story that I knew was waiting! Eeeee it was awesome! I loved all of it, you got them both so in character, and it was sweet but stern and totally necessary. I thought the pillows position was totally appropriate for the situation, and I loved Cabe saying he didn't care who came in towards the end! It was all wonderful.
This is such a believable pairing and so well supported by the show (I have a small flailing moment every time someone comments on their father son relationship or how Cabe treats them all like kids!), I so hope you write more. Than you for this, I think it's one of my favourites of yours!
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
*_* I just about fell out of my chair when I saw you had another Scorpion fic up! It's odd, though, because it doesn't appear on the general listing of fics when you click on the show's title. Hm. I just check in on your profile every once in a while, and behold: I find gems like these! ;)

First of all, what's not to love here? If Cabe were ever to really discipline Walter, it would've had to have happened after an episode like the finale! After the dust has settled and the relief runs its course, then the true sternness shines through! And your Cabe is perfect! He's this great balance of authoritative vs. gentle.

I felt it was truly in-character of Cabe to grab Walter's chin like that (such a fatherly gesture! *melts*) and tell him in a direct, no-nonsense way that they really are family and that, yes, he does love Walter like a son - this had me gushing out loud at my screen! :3 Cabe even pulled the dastardly parent card of "I am so disappoint!" :P And of course that would help bring Walter's own 'walls' down as well. He didn't stand a chance.

Then, the actual spanking scene! Not the typically adorable OTK scenario, but the over-the-pillow bit would make more sense since Walter was injured and he'd be more comfortable that way (to some extent, hehe). Besides, maybe for this first instance of discipline, being over Cabe's lap would be too embarrassing/overwhelmingly intimidating for Walter, eh? At least now he had fair warning; and next time on the bare too! Lol, can't wait! *evil grin*

Cabe even knew how to comfort Walter too! The back-rubbing, the pat and the orange juice, haha. Cabe can be a softie, after all! :D

Any chance of a continuation fic? 2nd chapter? :) Possible more post-CP comfort? Or Walter being sulky and Cabe managing that with his awesome bad-a** Dad skills?

Hehe, it's all up to the muse anyway, I know. But this story was indeed an immediate favorite for me! Another home run in the ballpark of fandoms, and I'm just grateful to be part of the audience. This is one of the stories I know I'll enjoy for a /long/ time ;) A much-needed story for "Scorpion"!

I hope future episodes (or the hiatus *sob*) inspire you to write more! Meanwhile, I'm gonna keep re-reading this treasure!
Amberjunk chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
THIS WAS AMAH-ZING! Quite a concoction... epicness (plus) fluff (plus) LOL moments! I actually caught your earlier fic for Scorpion and I had been hoping this whole time that one of these episodes would inspire you to write another story where Cabe would live up to his promise, hur-hur! After all, Walter is reckless pretty much the MAJORITY of the time :-) He was overdue this kind of parental attention, for sure! I LOVED the entire exchange and I have to say that a part of me felt sorry for Walter - those puppy dog eyes, yes! - but the other part thought that this should happen more often, lol. The childish context of a spanking just makes their father/son relationship all that more solidified in my eyes and it makes Walter regress into this little-boy persona who's absolutely ADORABLE... And well, Elyes Gabel also has a ridiculously nice ass, so for me to just imagine the whole thing while someone's shining a narrative spotlight on that part of his anatomy makes my heart flutter for *ahem* several reasons. Sorry for that. But I'm basically saying that I appreciate your fic at all sorts of levels, so THANKS!
itstheurgetofall chapter 1 . 5/5/2015