Reviews for Memorai
Kelliekitten chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
Darker darker yet darker the darkness keeps growing

I can't remember the redt
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Is this sonadow?
karlaostojic7 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
why would Eggman kidnap the girl if he could of kidnap Sonic since he is blind and kinda hopeless! he could of done it in the park! just asking
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
I was Just wondering, does Shadow know that Sonic got his memory back? Does anyone know that he's got his memory back? Or that he's now psychic?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
You have to many errors :( FIX!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
I like how it doesn't occur to Shadow that some of Sonic's memories might be back, just not the ones where they're friends, lol!
GIR NYAN ALLEN CHAN chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
yes u r!
GIR NYAN ALLEN CHAN chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
that was sad, wasnt it? but like you said... this is drama...
dekuchao chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
I like stories that have a sonadow brotherly type of friendship more and this fits it well :D good story though
Takhrenixe chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
You certainly have a liking for foreign languages. xD

Eh. Too lazy to look it up now. I'll translate it later.
Takhrenixe chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Eggman, you heartless sadistic bastard! He's fucking BLIND!

He can't stop you anymore! I can't believe you would attack a blind child that doesn't remember who the hell you even ARE!

You have officially managed to get me hooked on this sort of plotline. I'm loving your writing, nara-mia! :D
Glass lady chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Since you said please, Okay! So far I like it a lot. One thing though, Sonic's official as of now is 15. I'm done. .
amorphous gelatin chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
This story is really great so far. I like the idea of Sonic trying to cope with blindness, but wouldn't there be more of a nothingness than a blackness? It's like, if you had no sixth sense (for sake of example) then would you notice a lack of sixth sense? I doubt it. Other than that, don't mix the words 'head' and 'hand' up so often. It really confused me when Shadow grabbed Sonic by the head to help him out of bed.
RubyChimera chapter 11 . 8/7/2003
this story was should make a sequel.
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
um...there's no yaoi in this, right? :(