Reviews for The Struggle Within
Sitmi chapter 8 . 1/17
When r u gonna update? I've enjoyed this...
kua.yang19 chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I found this story very interesting I hope you continue updateing
AlAlva chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
dude update please
Guest chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Lantern save. Sure.
BigBoyMan chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
I'll be honest. This chapter feels rushed, the ideas are there, progression of the story is fine, but in general it is a sloppy chapter. As if you had a deadline and phoned it in. Perhaps it is the time you take between chapters that takes you away from groove. Im not in a position to tell. I guess the context of the chapter is fine, concludes the fight and moves the story and there arent any logical errors Ican spot, I did enjoy the fact that we seem to be getting closer to identifying the mystery man.
ALEKILE chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
Wonderful chapter. Cannot wait to read the next chapter, would love to see Flash use his infinite mass punch on the first born.
NightKing56 chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
Nice chapter. Hope you update soon.
DDLo18 chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
Lol Diana, the Batman does not have a disfigured face, neither does the Flash for that matter.

Loved the update buddy, hopefully we'll see a quick one for another story.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Great .
TheMoltenHeart chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
I guess this was the necessary macho fight, and you still aren't tired of addressing your villain as "The Man". Other than that I'll admit the chapter did move the story forward and the pace was not chopped up like the similar chapters usually are.

I noticed one thing, I guess I took this for granted, but so far Wonderwoman does not know the identity of Batman. Which of course means you have a big revelation planned. Yet, I cannot figure out how exactly you are going to approach that. Seeing that she has not met Bruce Wayne yet either.
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Great job! I enjoy reading this. Thanks for the chapter.
BigBoyMan chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
They finally get to meet the first born. I wonder who the real pawn is. Form your dodgy approach to his identity and the direction of the comics, I assume its not the mystery man. That aside great writing, I usually find action sequences to be bland in writing form, this was OK. Sorry still not a huge fan of them.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Big fight. Entertaining chapter.
SoresuMakashi chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
I love Alfred. Loved him when I was watching cartoons, loved him more after reading comics. I can just picture his deadpan delivery of those digs. That was some fight, 4 of the JL's finest just brushed aside, including the heaviest hitters. I can't wait to see how they are going to get out of this. Perhaps JL's ring?

And yes Clark, that was a sign. You don't overrule Batman on tactical decisions.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016