Reviews for Show your face (finish what you started)
lucel18 chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Grodd thinks Caitlin can be his mother while Eobard is his father. Lol. Love it! Thank you!
Mary chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wow! I'm loving this chapter it had me on the edge of my seat and it keeps me wanting to read more. Have you thought about continuing this story? It has so much potential.
eccacia chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I love this! Especially the way you wrote Caitlin's progression of questions to uncover each layer of their relationship. Gonna go through your other snowells stories now lol you have made me ship snowells too
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This was goo. I love Grodd trying to play matchmaker. And I'm so curious what Eobard is talking about, with this future for them. If only the show were more like this.
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
You're back! And with a vengeance!

Also? DAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMM.

This was just sheer perfection in its interpretations. Caitlin's anger, confusion, and desire. Grodd's mental abilities coupled with his emotional state. And Thawne/Wells' coolness coupled with own sense of desire and the knowledge of what's to come. Of all the voices, you have his down absolutely pitch perfect. I can *hear* him uttering these lines. Well done, you!