Reviews for Das Wunderkind: The Rewrite
Criminalminds078 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I've always wanted to read a criminal minds fanfic where a girl is as smart as Reid! Please continue! You've exceeded my expectations! I love this. Xx
be-true-2-you chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Hi!
I recently discovered your story. Having read the first chapter I fell in love with it. I find it really hard to get into stories sometime's and majority of the time if I don't like the first chapter/ page then I wouldn't like the story. However when I read your story I felt like I was actually seeing it play out in my mind. I really, really hope you continue this story their is so much penitential it would be really disappointing if you don't. Not trying to sound like I'm pressuring you to continue because I understand that pressure but this would be a great story.
Can't wait to see what happens next and hope you do continue :)
SpiritofaWaterGoddess chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I actually came across the original version of this story about a year ago and I liked the premise, so I decided to follow it on the off chance that you might update it again. Now I'm glad I did. Good to see that you didn't give up on writing. I'm looking forward to reading more soon.