Reviews for Silence
dianalillian chapter 1 . 5/31
This is so cute! Especially the ending. It gave me such good vibes. :)))
Nameless I am chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Describe his voice, pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and 17 kilos of double stuff oreos!
DreamingInAnime24-7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Soo cute! There needs to be more Mitobe/OC fics 3 you did an amazing job and it felt natural. Keep up the amazing work :)
Lula chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Good heavens. I love kagami in the end.
just please do more more more works like this. I would love to read them.
alkorn chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This was absolutely adorable!
InYourNightmares chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wow, this was the cutest thing ever! I really enjoyed it, you capture the atmosphere really well. :D Keep writing, you have a lot of talent!
Criala chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Haha, oh gosh, Kagami. This was precious.
Child-of-Strength chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Omg take them to the chapel right now! Omg please make this into an actual story!
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
okay, wow. I think my heart just melted. This fic was so cute!
candygood1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
OMGSOCUTE ! FINALLY A MITOBE FANFIC!
animesarecool chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
So cute! I love it. It is so adorable! The build up was nice and the ending was so full of fluffiness! Of course Kagami had to ruin it. Soooo Kawaii~~
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Cuuuute~!
This guy needs more love. Haha.
The story was short and fun to read. And I also ship Riko and Junpei so that's definitely a plus. XD
Cheers.
deadaccount111111 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Hey, greetin—/falls over/ too much cuteness /cough out blood/ Help meeee...

Ahem.
More seriously, this is so cuuute /squeals/ How do you do that? Every time I try I fail...
I wonder how Mitobe's voice sound like... Manly? Or maybe not (as in: it's his complex).

He's an idiot (read: a adorable dork).
I ship Riko x Hyuuga too, but who wouldn't? (Haha, a lot of people actually.)

See you next time!
SnowstormX chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This was so cute! Mitobe's reaction at the end was precious. It would seem like something he wokld do. Will never get over how Koganei is the only one who understands the silent ones. XD Good job!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I am honestly trembling from the amount if cuteness this fanfic is exuding. I can't understand how you managed to make this soo insanely fluffy!

Anyway it was great to read a mitobe story. He doesn't get much love. I shall be following your works from now on!