Reviews for Futures Freak Me Out
Kumorigoe chapter 8 . 4/12
I've been reading Eva fics for a long, *long* time. Strike Fiss, Axel Terizaki, all the greats going back twenty-plus years.

This is possibly my favorite Eva fic of them ALL. The writing is sublimely moving, the turns of phrase polished and poetic, the characterizations absolutely spot-on. A wonderfully accurate depiction of how the Children would turn out post 3I, with more than a few scenes that brought tears to my eyes. An instant classic.
Chad Commander chapter 1 . 1/10
Ok this was amazing to read. I love the way the actions are described and the emotions behind every word being said is just on point. Honestly this was a good read.
Nonameasushin chapter 8 . 8/27/2021
This was GOD TIER
Naoko Ichigo chapter 8 . 8/24/2021
Wow! This was... Amazing! You're such a great writer. Your story was so perfect, it has a lot of drama, hurt, comfort and romance. Pure perfection. Since now, for me, this is gonna be the canon for Evangelion.
Iraki01 chapter 8 . 8/20/2021
Beautiful.
I don't have other words to describe this story, simply beautiful, short, credible, loving and above all an improvement that we all wanted to see with those characters that I hate and at the same time love so much.
Thanks for writing this story.
(By the way the girl could have been called Aki ... No? Okay)
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 7/4/2021
This was a really sweet short story. I enjoyed the development and also loved Asuka's outburst at her father. My only complaint is that I wish this story could have been longer, but that's minor. This gave me everything I wanted and I'm satisfied. Fantastic story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2021
Ouch...that last message hurt me
codyretrac chapter 8 . 1/14/2021
my god was this amazing. like all of the character development and plot progression felt natural and the ending felt like they deserved it
Lovemichi chapter 8 . 1/8/2021
Beautiful and Amazing! I have really enjoyed it.
A cute Asushin post Nerv, instrumentality, ...
Sometimes I want to believe that it could not cost them so much to get together as a couple, but being realistic it would be as you have written, they must have a process and because of their personalities, Asuka above all, it would cost more.
Grear job!
Marcus chapter 8 . 1/2/2021
I love this story. You did an amazing job on this one! I hope you are still writing.
LordGinger chapter 8 . 10/16/2020
I think this might be my favourite thing you've written. It's such a nice contained story and character analysis for both of them, I just find it infinitely re-readable. There's not a wasted word in the whole thing, and it flows so well.
YourBlandestNightmare chapter 8 . 9/16/2020
Nothing brightens my day like a story about my two favorite basket cases working out their issues, and this is one of the best I've read. Thank you so much for writing it.
Nikys chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
One of the sweetest post-TI (though I'm not sure that it happened considering plot and everything) AsuShin stories I've ever read.
Thank you very much! ️
damaged7 chapter 8 . 11/20/2019
If this story doesn't give you the warm and fuzzies then I just don't know
Morat Gurgeh chapter 8 . 8/30/2019
Again, this is super good. Thanks for giving them happiness, they deserve it.