Reviews for Futures Freak Me Out
Ouch...that last message hurt me
codyretrac chapter 8 . 1/14
my god was this amazing. like all of the character development and plot progression felt natural and the ending felt like they deserved it
Lovemichi chapter 8 . 1/8
Beautiful and Amazing! I have really enjoyed it.
A cute Asushin post Nerv, instrumentality, ...
Sometimes I want to believe that it could not cost them so much to get together as a couple, but being realistic it would be as you have written, they must have a process and because of their personalities, Asuka above all, it would cost more.
Grear job!
Marcus chapter 8 . 1/2
I love this story. You did an amazing job on this one! I hope you are still writing.
LordGinger chapter 8 . 10/16/2020
I think this might be my favourite thing you've written. It's such a nice contained story and character analysis for both of them, I just find it infinitely re-readable. There's not a wasted word in the whole thing, and it flows so well.
YourBlandestNightmare chapter 8 . 9/16/2020
Nothing brightens my day like a story about my two favorite basket cases working out their issues, and this is one of the best I've read. Thank you so much for writing it.
Nikys chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
One of the sweetest post-TI (though I'm not sure that it happened considering plot and everything) AsuShin stories I've ever read.
Thank you very much! ️
damaged7 chapter 8 . 11/20/2019
If this story doesn't give you the warm and fuzzies then I just don't know
Morat Gurgeh chapter 8 . 8/30/2019
Again, this is super good. Thanks for giving them happiness, they deserve it.
100flyking chapter 8 . 1/14/2019
This was an amazing story, and the music choices show through in the writing. I hope you keep up with your writing!
Knives-kun chapter 8 . 9/13/2018
This is THE best evangelion fanfic. Period. The writing's haunting and really satisfying to turn the page to!
TimeShifter chapter 8 . 7/14/2018
I discovered this 2 years late, but just wanted to let you know how utterly incredible this was! You captured their characters and the uncertainty of love very well, and the growth through each chapter felt believable. Thank you so much for writing this!
ddwm91 chapter 8 . 6/9/2018
Thank you for making this! I loved reading this!

And in my head-canon, that is the sequel to "Orchestrating the Silence".

Thank you again for brightening my day for the W.A.F.F.
Blood Maelstrom chapter 8 . 5/28/2018
This was beautiful. Heartwarming. Hilarious. Perfect. I feel I can't begin to describe the right word for what this story is; your work. I'll take it out of your book: Words are strange utterances that somehow have meaning. Do words do justice to feelings sometimes? I know that the German language is special in how it has these binary words that act as unique, double-expressive words to emotions we don't even have words for in English.

My point being, I have no exact words for what this fic is. Sure, I feel it's perfect, but nothing is ever perfect. Perfect doesn't describe my outright SATISFACTION with this story properly. 'Heartwarming' is too general and almost feels like it dilutes my emotion with its' corniness. 'Beautiful' is alright, but this isn't some painting-it's not visual.

This...this satisfaction is happiness. It's pleasure. Content. Gorgeous...it brings me admiration.

Before I lose you, yeah i'm pretty much trying to mosaic all the checkmarks you ticked off time and time again-mosaic through emotions and words. I honestly CANNOT describe this...this gift you have given me. I can't LABEL my thanks to you with a word. I'm just...GRATIFIED in general.

To elaborate: This story was just wow. It wasn't outlandish. It wasn't trying to make statements about the glory that these kids deserve or a conclusion they desire, it was just...a series of events that gave these two a chance of heaven.

Your story connected with me several times. I live in melancholy over many things. Mistakes even-ghastly ones. However take all the reasons I have for it away and the fact still remains: I think the same as Asuka did. Her fear of the honeymoon phase and falling out of love. Of shit just going bland or ending up inevitably...expected. Was that an oxymoron but with neutral terms? Is there another word for that? I don't even fucking know.

Regardless, that still connected with me. After wards it all just evolved so smoothly. I don't even want to call it "their love". It's far too precious. I haven't felt that word, that emotion, with such purity and depth since I was a young teen just about to make all the mistakes that haunt him to this day. I apologize with these mentions of my past that really serve no purpose to some people but to make them curious, honestly I just find them appropriate in mentioning so that I can highlight the mere importance of how much your work has made me remember what it means-to DREAM...

Of Love.

(My cringiness aside, yeah pretty much this story was awesome and i'm happy for those two as well. Thanks.)
YdXeva chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
Really enjoying the characterization, you bring out a good dynamic and stream of consciousness for asuka. And it’s an appropriate amount of m content, tastefully frank I’d say without gushing over too much inanely. I also like the personality you’re writing with and closing each chapter. Sometimes it’s nice to realize that this is after a fanfic and built on support and community cheering for the ship to sail. Looking forward to the rest!