Reviews for Fame
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
love it! Hope you will come soon and finish the sequel :) it would be realy great. Thanks a lot for writing such a cool Hsf :)

I hate Chichi such a bitch!
Hate 18 the super bitch and cheater, poor Krillin thought.
xdobby13 chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
why is chichi so happy about goku's wanting to go to ohio state? they're like eight hours away from each other. princeton is in new jersey.
xdobby13 chapter 24 . 11/1/2013
I don't like how selfish Bulma is being about Vegeta's future, she should be supporting him, not telling him he can't go pro if he wants to be with her...she claims about wanting a "serious" relationship, but a serious relationship IS about making sacrifices and compromising and supporting one another, definitely not about making ultimatums
xdobby13 chapter 23 . 11/1/2013
why is everyone so worried about the PSAT? it's supposed to be a practice, preliminary test, preparing you for the real thing: the SAT. I don't get why they're studying so much/so worried, you're not really supposed to study
xdobby13 chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
the way Bulma agreed to going out w him was so cute and clever!
princessarmstrong chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
gr8 story i loved it was amazing
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So, you made vegeta a really great...everything, maybe too good... NAHHH HE SHOULD BE THE BEST AND ONLY THE BEST I LOOOOVVVEES VEGETA!(not like that though)
Pan123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love the story !
rychefan chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
Great story now on to the next one
bval1 chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
Omg I loved this story! So much drama! xD
OnyxV chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I loved this chapter! I actually choked on the pop i was drinking when I read Radditz's part! Hilarious!
random guy chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
fuck you. krillin and 18 was suppose to be the best. you fucked them up. apology not accepted. hgmph. I hate you. fuck you to hell. whore. slut. bitch. suck my dick. . sex slave.
unknown chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Fuck me now baby. I want you in my bed. oh yeah. Don't miss out. We will have a lot of FUN. uh uh uhhhhhhh. Lets have lots of children. sex all day.

secret lover
Random guy chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I love it. The stories i read will end too quickly but you make it sound juicy. You are the best.
preciousjade76 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I have to admit, I usually don't read high-school fics. I've read maybe only a handful of them. But, this one so far has really gotten my attention. Very good so far. I hope u still read reviews for this story.