Reviews for Hold Me Together
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This was so sad but so wonderful at the same time!
Vintage Tea Party chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Awww...poor Henry! How did he make himself die...oh maybe I don't want to know! It must have been terrible to break Henry like that when he's already endured so many awful things in his very long life. How powerless Jo and Abe felt in this but I love the three of them together in this getting through it even when it feels like they are getting through it.
Katherine Tripp chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Wow this is really good! I'm so intrigued about where you're taking this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Amazing story! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! Poor Henry! That had to be so scary!
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
HOLY CRAP! wow...this story was just amazing...Seeing Henry like that and as always they are in Character its just wow...Great job!
superlc529 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Left a longer comment over on AO3, but I needed to come here and review as well. This is SO well done. So much emotion from everyone. My heart broke with all of them. I really wanted to join in that hug to comfort Henry. That man truly has gone through so much in his 200 years. Excellent job. I loved this a lot and I hope you'll decide to write many more Forever stories in the future. :)