Reviews for Crazy Like That
athome Jo chapter 21 . 9/4
Wow, fantastic!
charbronte chapter 21 . 7/15
So beautifully written! I'm hooked by lots of your stories but this is by far my favourite. Your eloquence and realistic portrayal of the characters really do make your stories remarkable. Thank you for shariny x
HarperLane chapter 1 . 6/25
I don't know why so many people have issues with this story. I loved every minute of it. This author doesn't write "normal" and it's refreshing. This is one of my favorite fics.
Saw this rec'd and thought I'd try it. But this is outright pedophilia. I won't be reading further. Manipulation of minors is not romantic or sweet. It's a crime.
bellawu chapter 21 . 4/23
wow I couldnt stop reading this. its so good. i can understand what edward done in the past. about his affair, about his temporary insanity... he got what he deserved. i hope he will have a happier future in front of him. thanks
CrazieYandi chapter 20 . 4/22
I honestly love this story so much, but you have no idea how much I hate this Bella and Edward . They are both selfish and immature and just over all shitty people. I can see why Bella Is immature and childish,(because she's a child), but even then she's 17 ,which is old enough not to act like a spoiled brat. Edward is just plain disgusting. No matter how "handsome" or "cute" your are , having sex with a child is a filthy filthy thing to do , even if that person gives you consent. He's also a cheater wich makes it 100 times worse. Bella is very manipulative and she knows full well what she's doing is wrong, so I blame her as much as I blame him. Edward is just short of being a physicopath , who drives around some ones house at night and sets their house on fire? Edward deserved to go to jail , he deserved those five years, I auctually thought he would see how big of a cluster fuck he made his life into, but no I was wrong ,because here comes selfish little Bella waltzing her ass Back into his life smiling like everything is just peachy keen AND HE LETS HER . That's five years just down the drain because apparently hes blinded by her red lipstick and pretty face *insert eyeroll* . Your a grown fucking man. I would have told her to get the fuck out on sight , but hey that's none of my business.*sips tea* Since I'm done with my little rant I want to give you your credit because your are an AMAZING author. This story was so well written, I couldn't stop reading. I found this story two days ago and I kept telling my self one more chapter,but by that time it was 3:30am and I had finished the story. Lol. Long story short I loved hating this story, and I hope you keep writing great stories (with less shitty characters):)
Cramos28 chapter 21 . 3/2
This is the first fanfiction story where I cannot stand Bella! I wish Edward would've told her to get the fuck out! She tried to pretend she was this goodie good but she took advantage of him and was destructive!
faMasen chapter 21 . 2/28
wow...just wow. it's been a long while since I read a story that got me hooked from beginning to end. And also made me think. Thank you for your words!
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 1/12
I'm not gonna lie, I had a hard time reading the beginning of this story. I stopped and started several times because I have a very hard stance against what you wrote in the first several chapters, both the adult-in-a-position-of-authority relationship with a minor and the fact that he was cheating on what amounted to his spouse. I came back to and finished it though simply because I love your style of writing and your stories so far have blown me away. Honestly, I didn't like this story, though I enjoyed your writing. My not liking it had everything to do with the subject matter, but once again, you brought these characters to life in such a way that we, as the readers, feel many things towards them.

I hate this Edward and I hate this Bella and I don't like the way you ended it. I wanted Edward tell her to leave, and the fact that he didn't, well... I hated it.

BUT... I hated them because you, as the writer, made them real and I can can totally respect that.

This was very well written, and like all of your other stories so far, it was able to draw me into your character's lives and make them real, something that not many authors are able to do.
Please don't take this review as criticism; it is in fact meant to be praise on my part for your writing. Usually I will simply stop reading if a story pulls in either of these directions, but I couldn't help myself. Your writing drew me in, and I needed to see where you would take this story-line.

As usual, thank you once again for sharing your talents with us.
DeeFC chapter 1 . 1/8
Can't wait to dive into this fic! I'm so far behind in my reading, because RL happens :)
JustARead chapter 20 . 1/3