Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 3 . 12/5
Needs more Luna. Luna Rules!
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 2 . 12/4
Not really
phngolovely chapter 1 . 12/1
rereading this for the fourth time. It’s most likely that you’re not going back to this story anymore but I’m hoping still.
my2krazies chapter 6 . 11/16
I don't know if you'll ever come back to this, but I hope you do. It's well written, funny, interesting, and I'm certain it's a great form of therapy! I love how you explore the cost of war from the survivors perspective, and I'd really enjoy reading more. I hope all is well in your world, and that we see an update at some point.
ankhanium chapter 6 . 11/4
It’s been 3 years since you last updated, I just hope that all is well and thanks for the time you put in writing as much as you did.
Webb chapter 6 . 10/25
This is was fun to read. Sorry it been a couple years since your last update but I understand life. Hope ranger school went well for you. If possible hope to see something new soon.
hawkswench chapter 6 . 10/9
Thank you for your service and I do hope you are still alive after 3 yrs.
hawkswench chapter 2 . 10/9
I wonder if Harry will ever call Mrs. Flamel "mom"? LOL
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 10/7
Noce
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 9/28
"Pass or you die"?

Unbelievable.
They're researchers.
It may not fit with your story plans, but wouldn't the obvious thing to do be to go straight to the unspeakables on arrival in the past and resume his duties, remaining unknown at large?
Krisma93 chapter 6 . 9/22
Just came across this. Loved the story. Chuckled the entire time I read it. Hope you will continue it one day.
xTCatxx chapter 6 . 9/20
Omg please tell me Harry put a tracking charm or something similar on her so if something like this does happen he can rescue her
And I really love this story hope to read more soon
DraconisIgnis07 chapter 6 . 8/31
Hey, my dude, sorry I mean, esteemed soldier, are you back yet ready to continue on this story?
SilverDragon1218 chapter 6 . 8/28
I really loved this! So well written. Stay healthy and happy. Thanks for this story!
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »