Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
Liza chapter 6 . 2/21
Ah, hells, that's Andromeda Black isn't it. Fuckity fuck, Harry's gonna wind up with way more eyes on him than he could ever want.
Koldbones chapter 1 . 2/17
love the story. update please
I love this story. Just wish you would continue it. It is somehow hilarious, well written, and very well thought out… Its clear that you’ve done your research but also that your imagination is amazing. This masterpiece rivals the best authors of our time… 10 out of 10, very well done!
Noc chapter 1 . 2/9
Will you post the next chapter please
Nebresh chapter 6 . 2/7
nice!
bella my love chapter 2 . 2/1
s/12302907/1/Si-Vis-Pacem-Para-Bellum
AnnieBeauBannie chapter 6 . 2/1
Really hoping this story is still in progress! It lured me in, love the witty banter and the complex backstory you have Harry. You've written him in a dynamic realistic way.
Crossing my fingers it's not the end. Hope youve been well
EternalAnglo94 chapter 6 . 1/7
Any chance of this coming back?

It’s really good
Binge Reader chapter 6 . 12/11/2023
It's a good story, though, the synopsis blatantly lies about the content. The author took seven years to write a 39K words story that is far from finished. The dedication is the only thing that brings it down.
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 5 . 11/26/2023
*thumbs up emoji*
Kerchowder chapter 5 . 11/15/2023
Attempt nr 2 to write a link here:
... /a/WbavszZ...
Kerchowder chapter 6 . 11/15/2023
/a/WbavszZ
Corwyn chapter 6 . 11/7/2023
I'm enjoying this story so far, and looking forward to you being able to continue it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
bella my love chapter 1 . 11/3/2023
This is quite a good fic. Reminiscent of Mister Cynical's style of writing. Particularly Sis Vis Pacis Par Bellum.
TheSerpent77 chapter 6 . 10/31/2023
I dunno if I was Harry I wouldn't give two shits if Valkyrie was a Pure Blood or not, would talk the way I so chose with respect or not. Way me mum always told me from a young age respect is something that is earned not just freely given based on rank, status or position. And way I see it she ain't eared my respect, wouldn't have been my fault that would be better in terms of magical ability and skill than her she can get over the whole pride thing, no place for that nonsense on the battlefield. In fact stuck up pure bloods like her I would take great joy in proving wrong and one upping time and time again just to prove that blood status means nothing. Doesn't matter if ya come from an Ancient and Most Noble House and all that nonsense.
2,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »