Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
ThatCommentor chapter 6 . 16h
Good luck with your army stuff, I have family in the military, so I can understand the time it can take away from hobbies and the like.
Especially with the world going nuts.
Even if I never read the conclusion.. It's been swell. Cheers!
Chaos537 chapter 5 . 8/18
Really enjoyed this chapter! Re-read the story again because I forgot how good it was. It's pretty cool how the Unspeakables are kind of like the ANBU of the Naruto-verse. Lol I'm pretty sure you said that Lily was gonna be included in this chapter and I think you forgot about her or was gonna do it in the next chapter. Anyways I hope we see more of Lily and what Charlus is doing to find out Harry's identity and what Voldemort is up to. Looking forward to next time! Oh yeah I hope everything is alright with being in the army and training. Mad respect for you man.
laelruin chapter 6 . 8/12
I totally love this story! Can't wait for more! Good luck on training!
L
pregar chapter 6 . 8/2
This was pure fun. Looks like this Harry doesn't take himself too seriously, he lost his friends but he's moving on, not too much stupid brooding and angst. A pity you don't have much time for writing, but real life takes precedence.
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 6 . 7/31
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Love it! The humor's great!
Pureblood Mask chapter 6 . 7/25
hey, seems like you're busy and all with the army, so good luck with that
do you have a rough estimate of when you'll be able to update tho? this story is so good
PLEASE continue updating! LOVE THIS!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 4 . 7/22
Lovely.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 7/22
Nice chapter.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 7/22
Cool.
Virodeil chapter 6 . 7/13
Hello, Private. Firstly, I hope you're all right there. Secondly... well, I do hope you'll update soon. :) Things are just getting interesting. Though I'm sad you got Gawain Robbards as the bad guy here. I hope Harry got to blast the Death Eaters - and especially the kidnapper - and got Rosmerta back well and alive and ready with witty remarks and ferocious household tools. :) Hogsmead is flat without her in town...
Rey
archgirl chapter 6 . 7/12
Love this story and look forward to your next update. Good luck with your career.
Lila Dunmare chapter 6 . 7/11
I love it ! Looking forward to read the rest !
wfkiwi chapter 6 . 7/5
Salutations!
Keep up your brilliant work!
Just post when you are free :D
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »