Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 5 . 1/28
Well damn... now this is one I'm going to have to follow.
Salacommander1 chapter 5 . 1/13
It's so good but at the same time, it ended too early. Ples update. ples.
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 1/8
Uh, ok... Never looked at the dates for update. June 27!? The story is cute, but I am NOT saving it on my tablet. Maybe some day I'll stumble upon it, years from now, and there will be a new chapter?
And don't blame me when your "honey do" list means the end of writing. I still say make a run for it before the first kid comes!
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 1/7
Organic or not, the "hook from behind the navel" pull is the 'signature' of a portkey, not a summoning charm. Maybe make up something original?
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 1/7
Assuming I would live, 'cuz when I got married I was in pretty decent shape, given the choice over again... between getting Covid, and getting married- I'd take Covid!
Better luck to you, man, but weighing one month sick versus thirty two years of CRAP... heck, throw in a career change or two, and maybe even finishing college? Swab me now!
Savva103 chapter 5 . 1/3
Go on
Maxennce chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
Hahaha I love it. What a personality, have loved every minute and your descriptors of the fight scenes are great. Keep up the great work!
Pygmy Hippo chapter 5 . 12/21/2020
Really fun story! I love it!
Pygmy Hippo chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
I agree seeing Nick old like that pissed me off too! So Harry just saved his grandparents huh
JD4320 chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
this is a great story. for all the seriousness, there is enough humor to make it fun. hope you update it soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
Harry sound like Jack Sparrow, I mean Captain Jack Sparrow
DebaterMax chapter 5 . 12/12/2020
Love to see more of this whenever possible! Keep it up!
deppenjaeger chapter 5 . 12/12/2020
man i hope you continue this story, its hilariously epic!

i had a boring weekend but i had to laugh so hard :) great story, great characters,
great humor :)
Savva103 chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Go on
Freyspawn chapter 5 . 12/2/2020
Okay..so..um..u gonna update anytime soon?
2,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »