Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
timewastin chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear things are going well for you, outside the guad!
Starboost chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Welcome back :)

Glad to see that you are still alive and kicking!
RWBY SHIPING TRASH chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Damn, this is a good chapter
NaniteSystems chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Hey, very glad to see new chapters of this story-great work!
FateBurn chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Good to see be updated
Vorpal-Sol chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
You strike a nearly perfect balance of snark and serious. Letting just enough new information out to be interesting, but not just flooding the reader with a laundry list of powers and accomplishments. It's a great story for just being a hobby. So far it's been good, if you keep going with it, I look forward to what is next.
Yamajiji chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Loved how you ended the scene with Amelia Harry and Valkyrie. The Elder Wand and using that spell with how you described everything before, it was awesome. I’m taking a guess as to Valkyrie’s identity here and saying its Bellatrix, since you gave us a hint there. Thanks for the chapter!
pandatobi chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
this is great! glad to see that you're back, man.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Very nice chapter. I liked Atlas' thoughts on the rumors surrounding Harry and Harry showing he does know pureblood culture.
SilverLightning26 chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
This story is so much fun. I like that you've taken the focus of time-traveling Harry off his parents and him trying to fix his own future and just let him roll with his current situation. It's a great balance of comedy and angst and you've laid the foundation for a great story. I'm eager to see more!
Smokeing chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Very good story enjoyed reading thank you for sharing
lnept chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Wow this updated let's gooo
Good to see you're still alive and kicking
SamonIllmantrim chapter 6 . 3/6/2022
Another excellent chapter! I'm loving your variation of Tired!Harry and all the others, both OC and not.
Difdi chapter 5 . 3/6/2022
Abraxus would know better than to disparage half-bloods in front of Voldemort. Abraxus, as one of Voldemort’s original inner circle, went to school with Tom Riddle and knows full well that Voldemort is a half-blood. The idea that revealing Voldemort’s blood status would shock Death Eaters into abandoning him is not only pure fanon, it’s contradicted by canon.
MarilynT chapter 1 . 3/6/2022