Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
Isaac the grape chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Good story mate. Brilliantly well written with a strongly SHOWN character that the author has spent a fair amount of time turning into a very enjoyable 'gary stu'-esk caricature. Harry as a legitimate badarse makes for fun reading.

Very impressed with the word length as well. Not many writers can knock out a first chapter at nearly 10,000 words. Within 4 chapters you'd be reaching novella length if you ever felt like some quick re-naming and a few letters to publishing houses a la a the most infamous E. L. James.

Speaking of, no particular author comes to mind with which to give you comparative accolades but I can say I enjoy your conversational language though as a comment I'd say you do have quite the number of adjectives I'd personally deem unnecessary. Not every action needs further describing, vis a vis the words of our Lord and Savior, Elmore Lennord.

In summary, this is a great start and I look forward to more. Let us know if you need an editor. Though I can't say I can prove any great talent in the area.

Regards,
preciousann chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This is a good first chapter! I really like that the time travel angle is different than the normal 'Harry goes back in time' stories. As for parings, why muck up the story with fluffy crap? Instead of an actual paring, just have Harry be a flirty bastard. I saw that one of your other reviewers said pair him with Lily, but please, for all that is great and good in the world, please don't do that!

It would be more than a bit disturbing.

Anyway, please keep the chapters coming, and Im looking forward to the next one!
geetac chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This is a so cool beginning.
marlastiano chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Why not a Lily/Harry love parring, because there is no one on fanfiction
svaart chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Gold. Keep going on this. A long time since I have read a time travel story i enjoyed.
ibraha01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
very nice story so far , would love to see ho the plot develops . no comment worth mentioning so far
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Good quality. Really enjoyed this and it has the right kind of wit.
Hell yes, this is a story worth 150% O.K
Thinker90 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Private First Class Wallace A. Jenkins was an infantryman in the UNSC Marine Corps.
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137