Reviews for Whiskey Time Travel
StandUpKeepMovingForward chapter 3 . 4/1/2020
Hello.
I would very much like to request more chapters, however, if you need a break, feel free to take one.
Good work.
StandUpKeepMovingForward chapter 4 . 4/1/2020
Mehdude chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Blind guess Valkyrie is Narcissa Black. It kind a fits in a mish mashy way. Now I am shit at dates so I might be completely wrong, but by going from character each Black sister is somehow wild. Bellatrix in insane way, Andromeda in a rebel way, and I imagine Narcissa would have or would have been forced to have more discretion.
P.S. really enjoyable ride.
grovepjp chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Tx
Sypho Dias chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Please no bashings! And Please do update soon. Cant wait for the next chapter! So what is the final pairing though? Harry x Amelia? That would be a good one all things considered...
Bryan chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Great to see another chapter to this rewrite, amazing!
notYacob chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Was the cloaked figure part of the original story? I don't think it was, and I'm interested in seeing if the implications I'm drawing from it are correct. Also I think it would be funny if Valkyrie got some kind of tsundere crush on Harry for him saving her. I'm assuming she's a pure blood Noble from when you said she was the culmination of generations of Ancient and Noble blood, and I've usually enjoyed reading characters like that having a conflict with their pride and view of the world.
Nebresh chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
I like this one.
javi30 chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Very good Keep writing
HellFire107 chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
Excited to read more of this story! I didn't think it would happenThanks for coming back to it. Hope the creative juices pulse through ya! Cheers
PopeFrancisIII chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
It's really nice to see you writing again can't wait for the next chapter
Aditya Marathe chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
I like this story a lot.. and then I was sad that you deleted it.. but it's good to get back to it again..Hope to read the next chapters soon.

Don't know why though. I just had to ask.. is Valkyrie Bellatrix black ? I have this feeling since the first version of your story.
hooggy chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
congratulation on your wedding
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 4 . 3/29/2020
Congrats on the marriage! I'm loving the approach you are taking to dialogue (re time traveler rules).
Goras chapter 4 . 3/29/2020