Reviews for Office politics
lipamo chapter 2 . 5/11
i was re-reading 'The Invisble Line' full of happyness while reading and realized I hadn't reviewed this one: beautifully written as always with their great tension and dynamics. so awesome!
Nostromo-8013 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Still in love with this show. Still in love with your stories! Ahhh. It's refreshing to find excellent,well-written fanfics after mucking through *ahem* not well-written fanfics. I loved this. And each time I read these I'm astonished at how well the characgers are written and how close they are to how they were in the show! Good job!
Kimprobable chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Excellent! Really love this follow-up to The Invisible Line. Much as I am sad to see this end, it is a fitting conclusion and I appreciate how you show them working together-together after getting together. Great way to get Crews confessing his love for Reese via his talk with Seever, and Crews and Reese's conversation at the end is spot on!

What a ride. Thank you so much for this series, I really enjoyed reading it.
lipamo chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
ooooh yeah! oh fuck yeah. thanks so much for this additional chapter! good god i just love their dynamics. and with seever - that idea was just fantastic to let him speak about his love for her that way. just awesome. and this is it? too bad, just feel free to continue, I#d certainly appreciate it! but have great time anyway and take care.
silversurf4 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Okay, I'm late to the game. Didn't realize you'd posted another chapter and I have to say...I like this one even more. I dig the solid introspective POVs and then the descriptors of Seever's over bubbly fake persona and Dani's loathing of it made me LOL. I found it refreshing that she could tease from a flustered Charlie the one thing he didn't want to say and the secret smile he discovered on Reese's face made all that discomfort worthwhile. I really sincerely enjoyed this - unplanned second part. I think it - particularly the unnecessary details (like the tattoo removal) gave great insight into the characters and I for one think it's some of your best work.
CCAA chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
I'm kinda sad you finished the 'Invisible Line'. And SO so glad to read this funny little sequel.
Crews (and Reese for that matter) trying to act normal: great.
And than this: A sequel to the sequel.
Absolutely great was Dani muttering about Seever 'saving kittens' or whatever. And her smile to herself was so cute and true to her character. It's what I can see her do - and what she never ever would admit. Not even to Crews.

I wouldn't mind a third chapter, though... Maybe the evening where they (don't go to the work thing?)
CCAA
lipamo chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
oh damn, i'm really happy that you continued the invisible line! even partly out of tidwells perspective - i really love the way you show us their dynamics. awesome, thanks alot, i am veerry much looking for the next one
Lilly chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Thank you for this story. I miss this series so much. I would appreciate if you write more ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Aww ... so they're finally "together" together. Tidwell is totally clueless!

Wait, what, this is a coda? Meaning this is the end :( Is it too soon to ask for a sequel? Will it help if I ask really nicely with a pretty please with sugar on the top?

It's been a great ride, thank you for all your hard work. I love that there are people out there keeping these great characters alive.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Cute coda...love that you got them together, that is was so hot and that they struggle to remain normal. Is that even possible for Crews?