Reviews for Chuck Versus the Skins Game
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was a great story thank you for writing it!
Mufc87 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Loved the confident chuck, showing his skills and talents. Hope you write more oneshots like this, it was superb.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
That was a super great chapter to read and I loved the storytelling too. And I can't wait for the next chapter in the story...
ChuckFan2015 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This is a great story...I love reading your stuff and have read through the story Sarah Vs. The Farm a few times hopefully that story has not been forgotten,...Love your style...please keep it up
PeterOinNYC chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
What a wonderful surprise - the return of the Mad Scotsman to the Chuck FanFic site. And what a return it was! A wonderful combination of backstory and post Lost Years - written with insights that fill in so many gaps in canon. I've always liked your characterization of Sarah and the insights Iv4 has brought to her really illustrates the phrase hindsight is 20/20 - or in this case 3D.
Angus, it really is great reading your work again - so great, this is my first review to this site in ... well months. I hope your wife continues to be your muse for all things Chuck and that we will be privileged to read more of your work in the future. All the best my friend. Peter
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Mac, it is always great to read a story with a jelous Sarah before she could let her feelings show. It is very entertaining to watch and you did not disappoint. It is a shame that we did not see more of this confident Chuck until late in season 3. Loved how Chuck was able to make even Casey acknowledge his value to the team.

Another great story. Thanks.
garnetflint chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Thanks alot for this great story. I rarely pick up a set of clubs, but you managed to set the scene very well, and make it seem as if I could have gone along with them. You have done a grteat job with this story. I have to admit it gave me the push to reread the Lost Years again, and I really enjoyed doing that too!

I really like stories where we get to see something more than the bumbling nerd that we often got in canon. They made him an expert (hacker) when they needed it, but often went for the pratfall rather than building his character. Chuck always seemed to have more to offer than they showed us, and you have done a great job of exposing this for our enjoyment.

Awesome job, and I hope it is what is needed to get you back on track with the Farm as that is another great story that feels real enough that after reading (so far) you have the feeling that you could climb into a duster and fly it yourself...this is a rare gift.
sevenrez chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I don't know anything about golf but that doesn't matter because it was still a great story! Thank you! I can only hope there will be more in the future.
charahkids chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
WHOA WHOA WHOA! What a wonderful story! Sarah was already a goner in love and to have a hot Hawaiian to caddie Chuck?! lol! Love jealous Sarah!

Oh and great to have you back! :D
resaw chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Great to read your stuff again, Mac!

A CIA analyst standing in for Chuck by wearing a Boba Fett costume the entire weekend is funny stuff, especially the line about the astoundingly good time with Morgan.

I know nothing about golf attire, so your description of Chuck's outfit was not meaning a whole lot to me, but...I was aware of Payne Stewart, both his attire and his death.

I guess I should have known this would be about golf given the title. I'm not much of a golfer, but this is very entertaining.

I like how you present this persona of Chuck's as something that he really could have been had his vision for the future not been derailed. It's kind of an alternative history, but given Chuck's intelligence and character, a plausible one.

Wow. This suddenly turned very tense. I really like the way you have Casey speak to Chuck, "encouraging" him while Sarah seems to be taken into a very vulnerable situation.

What a great inspiration for a story, taking off on that golf photo of the two of them. Thank you.
gombek69 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Great to read another story from you Angus. I enjoyed it. How are things on the farm? HINT HINT. I hope all is well with you and your forward for more story's but I know life gets in the way and writing takes a lot of your time. I enjoy reading all your stories. Thanks

Ken
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Great to see you back! You were missed. I loved the flashback extra-canon. It was so much fun to read.
Greg6419 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Great story, glad to see you're still in the game! Any "Farm updates coming? No pressure, just wondering. Have a great day!
wilf21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
A really good read, thank you
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Woo hoo the scotsman sent us another one, thank you kindly. Nice work sir. Nice mash refrence too. Im flad sarah didnt use a javelin on him