Reviews for Destined: Princess of Alamut
chihiro chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
is this story posted somewhere else? I badly need to read the next chapters please thank you!
LauraNyra chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
I like this story ! So much ! It's the first I read about Prince of Persia and I'm not disappointed. I hope you'll post a new chapter soon :)
LA VIE chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
wonderful piece of work! but no continuation?

also, i wonder what inspired the names danni , mazda and luna? as I'd like to read more of the siblings' dynamics, having parents like dastan and tamina. And Akos! am curious about his childhood, his character is very well written, as his companions.

with dastan and tamina, i wonder if you'd let us see a glimpse of how they raised their kids together with making alamut a fortress. love this pair!

is this on hiatus? friend i do do do hope this is not abandoned. gosh your fic got me wondering so much
LA VIE chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
amazing! i could only imagine dastan learning all these languages. gosh you've made a really decent king out of him!
NADPWE chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Please update asap. I like where this is going.
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Hello! dropping by to say I hope you'd update this story hahaha! Missing this :)
rurouni sojiro chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
i wish there are more chapters to this. enjoyed your story thus far! keep your inspirations up dear writer!
rurouni sojiro chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
i wonder what what magic/power is in danni? is she like a guardian of the dagger too or something? I think that's a typo on the line "Realization his Akos..., hit instead of his, just caught my eye, matters not really, great story!
rurouni sojiro chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
cool magic!
schur655 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I usually avoid sister, daughter whatever fics, they almost inevitable are Buffy, Faith or River Tam in disguise. This was entirely realistic and a very good read, thank you for posting and I hope you update.
rurouni sojiro chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
whoa impressed by both Dastan and the OC Akos. some stories with OCs can turn off or have this totally AU feels, but yours are likeable and competitive.
rurouni sojiro chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
terrific start! your grammar is flawless and nice background on what Dastan and Tamina's been up to for 20 years...it's so sad the movie didn't have a sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
hello! kinda read this on another site, am soooo glad to see there are more chapters here in ! More pls! well done!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
it would be easier on the reader if you used Dastan and Tamina's names, in place of "Danni's mother" or "Danni's father."

I really like your writing. feels like a breath of fresh air, very simple and with an incredibly smooth flow. you've got talent :)
kit chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
oh my such a sweet read between Dastan and Tamina. dude who is plotting against their family? yep would really like to see a featurette of their kids...' no one's taking our babies, Dastan...and I will hand you my sword so you can do the honors'...urgh love those lines, definitely so Dastan and Tamina. Pls update soooon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »