Reviews for Never a Dull Moment Carter Series 4
Milton Perry chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Enjoyed very much reading. I was not aware that spending time with the Klingons would provide so much entertainment and such an abundance of zest for live. Spock behaves utterly strange, so one better skips him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very nice universe situated somehow between slapstick, Kafka and Absurdity City. Remembered me vividely of my first entry into the USA when customs treated everybody like a serious criminal. Question # 51 is the best above all.
Augusta chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
hold on a second, she ended up with kerr? i hoped she was gonna end up with spock. oh, well. kerr seems pretty cool though. there's just something about a mysterious man in uniform. i can't wait to read the fifth story. these are really good.
Elf Reader chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I can't beleive that Christine is actually in love with Kerr!How could you let that happen?You and I both know that Spock is the perfect boyfriend for 'Miss Chapel',so why mix it?I mean alittle jealousy on Spock's part would be appreciated,but I just can't see how things will ever return to normal.I hope Kirk comes back soon.

And what is the secret between Spock and Sovar?private discussions,(Romulan none the less)secretive meetings,what does it all mean?I hope you hurriedly get another Carter storie out there

soon,as usual,I will beg for another storie and tell you how splendiferous the last one I have to say 'bye for now.