Reviews for Jason Todd, Master of Feelings
Prisma19 chapter 1 . 3/17
Thanks so much for writing this! I love Damien and Jason bonding Fics and wish there was more of them. I love these two so much. I wish we had more of them together in the comics but that’s why we all here.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
Awwww like their interaction I always see them ummmm similar in some way or another.
Flaremage chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
I was looking for a different fic but holy shit this was awesome and I need to save it to read again later. Thanks for posting this, I wonder how jason learned golf...i was probably Alfred. Still a cool conversation between brothers tho.
Struggs to Funk chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
yas i need more jason and dami (so similar yet different the closest thing either of them have to a brother (dick is obviously the "dad" so maybe jason and damian are more like uncle and nephew)
Abbra063 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
This is probably the sweetest thing I've ever read
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I love the relationship and bonding of those two
Hoseki13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
never expected to see jason like that... liking it!
Clockwork chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Absolutely loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
So cute!
GodsAngelForever chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
So cute! I am dying here
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I have read a couple of your stories now and I think it's safe to say you are the king of brotherly bonding and fluff! I look forward to more!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
AWWWW~! Jason/Damian bonding! You don't see it often and you did it so well! :D That's pretty awesome. Jason, you can be a genius (when you realllllllly try) and Damian, you can be really cute (when you realllllllly try)!

Awesome job!

-KW13
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Another really great piece. Keep it up.
FireandIce128 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I really like Jason Todd's personality in this. This is a great oneshot!
Chronicles of Potter chapter 1 . 5/10/2015