Reviews for Good Intentions
lokiwolf chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Okay so you are probably dead or have no interest in this or now hate BtVS or something but, please? Pretty please? I really, really, really need to find out how this ends! I love it!

It probably shouldn't make me laugh but it cracks me up constantly... so write more! I'll give you my soul, half a giant chocolate bar, all the illegal books and TV episodes on my computer, and $2.70 Canadian.

That's all I have atm, sorry.
Anisky chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Re-reading this after a couple of years. You know what, I really thought that the conversation about how the older vampires kill their minions, and specifically the line "I guess I just thought that immortality would be... longer.", was actually ON the show. That alone would be talent, that something you wrote stuck in my head as something I thought happened on the show itself. But I ALSO had thought of it one of the most poignant lines of dialogue in a TV show, and had sort of considered it one of BtVS's best lines (and BtVS has some SERIOUSLY amazing lines).

So... you should be incredibly proud.

What happened to you, anyway? You had a couple of fics you said you'd finished, you just had to edit them and put them up. And you got partway through, but never actually put up the finished product. If you actually completed the fics, why did you never post them? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's desperate to read them. You disappeared completely about six years ago, actually. Are you still there? Another fic of yours had a review with someone afraid you'd died, and now I'm a little worried...
Farie Insignias chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Well. I know there's no real point in reviewing this since it has more than likely been discontinued, considering it hasn't been updated in 6 years, but despite that I just had to. I had to tell you how wonderful this story was and how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for writting what you did, and if you ever do decide to continue it, just know that I will definitely be here reading.
Anisky chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Oh my god PLEASE CONTINUE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I tried to review Chapter 15 but I already have. But I love this fic so, so dearly and I want to know what happens next...

C'mon! I'm joining Peace Corps! I'm moving to Africa for two years and all I want in return is to be able to read the rest of this fic. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

If you don't want to update it here... send it to me? melknapp gmail . com PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
playgrl807 chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
please update
shiftedsoul chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
kep going!
Shiruy chapter 15 . 8/26/2008
This is very, very interesting. I've never before seen a story like this in this fandom, and Willow has gotten herself into quite the predicament. I'm curious to see how you intend do finish this, and I think you managed to capture Angelus perfectly. He's such a sadistic, malicious bastard. Really well done.
Jazzy chapter 15 . 5/14/2008
This story is amazing! (evil!Angel is so squee-worthy)

Yeah, it's been four years, and your life has probably changed a lot and you have probably forgotten all about this... but could you please update? This story is brilliant and I want to read more!
Anisky chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
OMG! This is so, so, so good. And HOT! (I'm sick too, lo.l) PLEASE write more? It's been like 4 years but... but... but I need more!
alexandra chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
I read this story when you first wrote it and I felt like digging it up again, so I'm really pleased that you've done some editing and all that. But please, please, please don't just leave it hanging like that. I'm seriously in need of an ending.
Marlee chapter 15 . 1/17/2007
It was really good write more !
clouds in my coffe au lait chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Wow...I mean WOW. Very well written. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I like the seduction. It's nice WOW. Please update
Druzilla chapter 15 . 3/19/2006
Just wanted to say : BRILLIANT. Oh yeah, Angelus is far hotter than Angel And funnier, and somehow more happy. :p lmao.

It's it finished? :(
Kezz chapter 15 . 1/12/2006
Can you please, please please write more of this fic? It's one of the very best w/aus fics I've ever read. I can totally see both of the main characters in it acting this way if the show had ever gone in this kind of direction.

So please can we have a continuation or a sequel or anything that will let us know how this 'relationship' continues?

Congrats on a fic well written,

Kezz...x.x.x.
flacky05 chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
If you don't update this soon, I will kill you.

...Just kidding...ahahahahaha *Glares*