Reviews for Shadow Haven
AngelGrove chapter 1 . 9/12
I think I'm reading this story for maybe the sixth time? All time favourite, I just never get tired of it. I'm so glad you have kept it up on here for people to discover. I hope everything is going well with the book as well!
Sammii16 chapter 31 . 8/29
Wow, what a Journey.
Love how your story flowed, with emotions and intensity so deep.
Thank you very much for sharing.
melvncholymvmi chapter 31 . 7/26
Great story! Glad I got to read it!
Kurojistou chapter 13 . 5/1
Favorite Chpter
Kurojistou chapter 10 . 5/1
CRAP
Kurojistou chapter 8 . 5/1
I actually am really enjoying this. I kinda feel like Emma with my stance on BDSM..but Ginas making me warm into less extreme aspects...
Kurojistou chapter 4 . 5/1
Awweee shyt
Kurojistou chapter 1 . 5/1
Damn Ma!
BlindMoose chapter 31 . 3/25
Thank you so much for not taking this story down!
I love it when you writers get the opportunity to publish your stories. It always makes me happy when a talented writer gets published.
That said, it also saddens me when writers take their stories down from Fanfiction (or AO3) when they are about to be published. In my opinion, even though the published story is almost the exact same story as the Fanfiction version, the different character names make a huge difference. Your published version is not the same as your Fanfiction version because it doesn't star Emma Swan and Regina Mills. There is a different feel between the two versions of the story.
So a very big, heartfelt thank you to you again for keeping your story up here. I would never have been able to enjoy it if you hadn't.
Good luck and happy writing!
Dee chapter 31 . 3/20
Omg i love it
EvilQueen11 chapter 31 . 1/13
To read this story was and is an absolute joy. Your writing skills are amazing and I loved every second of this journey.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/18/2017
best story i have read.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
CAN NOT STOP READING.
iamlucieparrilla chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
So it was one if the best stories I've ever read ! thank you sm!
rebelchelle71 chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
This was a wonderful story. The emotional roller coaster Emma and Regina went on was near perfect. This has to be one of my favorite stories.
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »