Reviews for Mad About You
Leslie hiwatari chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
U made me emotional. Awesome storyline...love ya
sagnika sarkar chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
i love this story
SkyOFHAPPINESS chapter 13 . 1/15/2016
This was a good chapter, but I feel that you should have made the announcement of Tala's death a bit more sad, ( etc. " you're boyfriend...I'm truly sorry..") just a thought but other wise, This was a great chapter! loved it!
Aral Hiwatari chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
ummm... i liked ur fic n da way u carried it was fabulous. i can't find da sequel, is it up yet?and kai's second name is Hiwatari da same as i use.U havnt givn ayame's second name, i jst thought dat shud tell u so u cud giv her a second name as well
Princess Ame chapter 14 . 2/18/2008
Hey, I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter/story. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list and story watch list. I just wanted to say great job! Oh and could you come look at my stories. I have a beyblade one, and a naruto one. I'm sorry if some of them are in bad format. Bye!
mercedes chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
you go man

keep it up!
BlueBlackMoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
i absolutely adored this story i cannot wait to tell my friend about it please keep uploading i want them t end up happy and together please

oh and KAI IS TOTALLY COOL AND HOT TO BAD HE'S MINE (EVL LAUGH GOES CRAZY) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
RaWr-YeR-fAcE chapter 14 . 6/19/2005
GREAT story I loved it, it was awesome I'm so gonna read the sequel to it!

~Chelsea~
Sliverwolf chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
keep the chapters coming
NialyJoy chapter 14 . 1/23/2005
of course your fanfic is popular! most great fanfics are! IM just really sad that you didnt make them a couple and that they only kissed once in the whole story! *pout* NOT FAIR! hehehe good story, cant believe you killed him off though... Id make this longer but I wanna go read the sequel. BYE!
Clear Tears chapter 14 . 6/20/2004
Great story, very cute. *winks and gives peace sign* I'm out. See ya, keep up the good work!
DarkChaosWolf chapter 14 . 4/16/2004
Whoa, White Wolf sure was hard on you weren't they? He or she, does make a good point. I usually hate angst stories with a passion, but I guess you's is alright, concidering you made a sequel.
Dark Nadeshiko
A.K.A. Katherine XOXO
a-Leng chapter 14 . 3/27/2004
That was such a sad ending, but I guess it suits the angst category quite well in that way. I don't see how you could write a sequel to it though. It seems to finish quite well.
Cindy66 chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
that was nice i,liked it a lot!
Cindy66 chapter 9 . 3/25/2004
that was so cute! i liked it a lot