Reviews for Generating Lightning
Beben chapter 14 . 4/29
This is fantastic! I truly love this piece of work :'D pleaseeeee keep update w i truly love this!
The Sapphire Prodigy chapter 14 . 3/13
It's been exactly a year since you've updated and no pressure but, this is a really good story. I haven't updated my own stories consistently but my writing isn't even half as good as yours is. And yes I'm hoping this flattery will push you to write another chapter lol
jordanzachary4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Hopefully more to come.
jam99chgo chapter 14 . 10/5/2017
Write more
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
Hey there! I love his fantiction. I've been looking for the perfect Azula x Zuko romance fanfiction for nearly 2 years, and after reading these 14 chapters, i can say unequivocally that yours is he best I have ever read. Please resume your writing. The suspense is killing me! Also, you said you had a beta reader. I was thinking, selfishly, that you should give this person access to your account, in the event that something should happen. That way we the audience of this beautiful story can cope. I can't imagine this story not having whatever magnificent ending you eluded to in an earlier chapter. Please give his some thought. And please, post again soon!
Faith Markus chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Im back babe! wow.. you surprised me here with the dialogues and words.. i really want to write like you did.. but thats your job.. mine is read all the chapters i missed..
Ice Queen chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Im a little Kataang now.. how sweet of our Avatar Like a hero for propose to Katara. i want to see that.. but more then that i need to see Toph Meeting Azula Because i think she would feel the baby heart... i really want to see that moment..
Gaby Angeley chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
I missed so much chapters.. but im here to resolve the situation right now. Good job with this complicated and long charter..
Ozai Angels chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Ty Lee and Toph? what a crazy pair. but i really want to punch sokka's face! he ruined the search.. what a stupid question.. now they can fell on a trap from this Ukano Men.. shit.
Andy Raccon chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Simply good.. you mastered the write thing.. you are better every chapter.
Fanatic Bender chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
My stomach hurt for lauhging so hard! this chapter was so hilarious.. you make a great job here my friend.. Azula really changes Because she left katara ask such a question about his past.. wow. i love the prodigy..
delena1864 chapter 14 . 3/23/2017
Please update. I absouletly love this story and its beautifully written. Keep on writing.
john15641 chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
I've spent 3 hours of my whole leisure time just to read this chapter that's full of dramatic shit. Even though my mind kept telling me to stop, my heart says otherwise. Dammit, thanks and no thanks for this wild chapter. UGHHHHHHHHH MORE CHAPTERS PLSSS
WatchtoonzRex chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
after several months of wait is totally worth it. I thought you abandon it. Thank you for the update. I cant wait what will happen next now that someone finds out about the sibling secrets. your works are worth the wait. keep up the good work.
somasama chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
I like how Ukano despises Zuko so much lol. All in all, Very Good Chapter!