Reviews for Generating Lightning
jordanzachary4 chapter 1 . 10/15
Hopefully more to come.
jam99chgo chapter 14 . 10/5
Write more
Hey there! I love his fantiction. I've been looking for the perfect Azula x Zuko romance fanfiction for nearly 2 years, and after reading these 14 chapters, i can say unequivocally that yours is he best I have ever read. Please resume your writing. The suspense is killing me! Also, you said you had a beta reader. I was thinking, selfishly, that you should give this person access to your account, in the event that something should happen. That way we the audience of this beautiful story can cope. I can't imagine this story not having whatever magnificent ending you eluded to in an earlier chapter. Please give his some thought. And please, post again soon!
Faith Markus chapter 13 . 6/15
Im back babe! wow.. you surprised me here with the dialogues and words.. i really want to write like you did.. but thats your job.. mine is read all the chapters i missed..
Ice Queen chapter 13 . 6/15
Im a little Kataang now.. how sweet of our Avatar Like a hero for propose to Katara. i want to see that.. but more then that i need to see Toph Meeting Azula Because i think she would feel the baby heart... i really want to see that moment..
Gaby Angeley chapter 13 . 6/15
I missed so much chapters.. but im here to resolve the situation right now. Good job with this complicated and long charter..
Ozai Angels chapter 13 . 6/15
Ty Lee and Toph? what a crazy pair. but i really want to punch sokka's face! he ruined the search.. what a stupid question.. now they can fell on a trap from this Ukano Men.. shit.
Andy Raccon chapter 13 . 6/15
Simply good.. you mastered the write thing.. you are better every chapter.
Fanatic Bender chapter 13 . 6/15
My stomach hurt for lauhging so hard! this chapter was so hilarious.. you make a great job here my friend.. Azula really changes Because she left katara ask such a question about his past.. wow. i love the prodigy..
delena1864 chapter 14 . 3/23
Please update. I absouletly love this story and its beautifully written. Keep on writing.
john15641 chapter 7 . 3/23
I've spent 3 hours of my whole leisure time just to read this chapter that's full of dramatic shit. Even though my mind kept telling me to stop, my heart says otherwise. Dammit, thanks and no thanks for this wild chapter. UGHHHHHHHHH MORE CHAPTERS PLSSS
watchtoonzrex chapter 14 . 3/12
after several months of wait is totally worth it. I thought you abandon it. Thank you for the update. I cant wait what will happen next now that someone finds out about the sibling secrets. your works are worth the wait. keep up the good work.
soso-19 chapter 14 . 3/10
I like how Ukano despises Zuko so much lol. All in all, Very Good Chapter!
Adrimore chapter 14 . 3/6
Well damn this is a fic I neve thought I read again, thanks for the update and things are heavy (even more)
Saphire Flame's chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
The coversation's in all chapter was the best part of all.. The partners in the search in capitol city, and the last for Katara and Azula.. I think his friendship was creepy but maybe not.. I really need to continue this.. Maybe you are updating soon? But for now thanks for this Zucest.. Was an amazing adventure..