Reviews for Whiskey and Wine
Ashleod chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
"Jack always knows. It's creepy." xD Oh that made me laugh. Thanks for that. Even though I'm a huge supporter of SamDaniel, this was cute.
Avatri Shian chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow. That was nice.
technetium chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I didn't care for the drunken almost-makeout session, but I loved the rest of the fic. Their banter was great, very in-character. My favorite line was "You're a logical poetic cheap drunk" Poor Sam & Daniel - they really do deserve some happiness. The ending was just adorable and really sweet - I loved it to pieces.
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Charming interlude - has real-life feeling to it.
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Layton! This is hysterical! i haven't a clue how i missed it last year, but i'm awfully glad i stumbled upon it now.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Very tasteful. I liked the way you had them drunk but didn't let it degenerate into utter ridiculosity (to coin a word). Well done!
Bil chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
That was cool.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Cool, Layton, you got your very own flame! Don't you feel so proud ;) Anyway I liked this is was cute, not out of charater and funny, 'cos I can imagine them acting like this when there drunk. More! (Just to annyone your flamer *grins*)
BeyondHope89 chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Excuse me if you get two reviews from me. My computer just threw a wobbly.

Like I was said previously (or not if the other review doesn't come through), I wouldn't worry too much about flames that come from people who don't use punctuation (and are unable to spell!). :-)

I really enjoyed this story. I've always been curious as to what these two would be like drunk.

I liked your take on the situation. Of course, It probably helps that I'm a Sam/Daniel *grins*

Cute story. Thanks for sharing it.
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Oooooo! My first flames, how exciting!
Karen chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
I really didnt like this story! It sucked! It was so out of character it stuck the rest of up!And wots with Sam's first love? A Quarter-back!
Winter chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
hmmmmm, interesting. i liked it, expessially the part about it being "like kissing your own brother... or sister".