Reviews for You Grew On Me
gingervalkyrie024 chapter 4 . 5/4
Wow, you are soo talented please keep writing and sharing it with the world.
LemonMeringue77 chapter 4 . 3/14
No matter how many times I read this, I still love it! Thanks for your talent!
love crimson red ray88 chapter 4 . 2/25
THIS WAs so fucking or able I love it,
Therashae chapter 4 . 2/25
Your Colu is all spurts of twisted up precious.
Oh my god this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
Looooooooove. This was so great. I love your writing
Hermoine-Sakura-Kagome chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
First let me start off by saying that this was one of the first CoLu stories I ever read and it absolutely made me fall in love with this parring. The song was perfect for these two and I want too tell you that you have a real gift with for writing and managing to put so much emotion and passion into your stories. At this point I have read all of your Lucy parrings and I have to say you make all of them seem like they could be believeable scenario. I Also just wanted to let you know that you have introduced me to one of my favorite songs ever through this fic.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
this was, funny, sweet and finally the best part much more realistic than most fanfiction without drawing it out so much that it becomes more about the therapy and recovery than the romance and the character story. i really enjoyed reading this story and have added it as one of my favourites.
Bloody Amethyst chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Loved it :-D
kittentf chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
honestly I love your stories so much.
sassykitten1701 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Ok, I've gotta say, I actually really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it! oh and damn hot lemon when you were able to get there
HCookie chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
You Grew on Me by Tim Minchin... watch?vfrNpdG4F9mw

LOL
Winded-Reaction chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Oh my goodness, this was so sexy and adorable! You did so well with capturing their personalities! And I really appreciated your accuracy in panic attacks, and the clarification on the difference between Panic and Anxiety attacks! This was very well written, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. 3 CoLu is one of the OTPs
Faery'sConfessions chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I love your story's, not only the colu ones...I'm mostly nalu but I love crack, I'm really only writing that s review though so I can favorite and follow you as an author, if you ever become an author I would be more than happy and willing to read Any book you make, if you do decide to write a story feel free to put up a notice somehow and I will go out right away to find out how to buy a copy... I'm seriously nowhere Close to joking!
Your's truly