Reviews for Something Old, Something New
LRRH17 chapter 1 . 10/20
I absolutely love this story. JARVIS's death really bothered me, too, and I love the idea that Vision could bring him back for Tony. I hope this is exactly what happened, and we just never heard about it!
Dirtkid123 chapter 1 . 10/4
GOD! I'm WEEPING! If only this happened in the movies... Beautiful job well done!
sweet little cookie chapter 1 . 6/11
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I love the fact that he gets JARVIS back. (because I read one where he didn't and that just broke my heart) made me cry but in the best way possible! awesome job
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 2/28
Aaah so much emotions in this! I loved it
Ms.Chaser chapter 1 . 1/31
This was adorable and exactly what my little fangirl heart needed! Wonderfully written!
Good Omens chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I don't care what anyone else says, this is canon. No doubt about it. Canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Oh my God i'm crying. I absolutely love this fic. Thank you so much for sharing, Jarvis being "dead" had me really dissappointed and sad, I just love Jarvis and Tony so much. This fic has so much emotions and is really beautiful. Again, thank you for writing this.
Edgardo the Brawler chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I liked seeing a complex Tony from the Vision and JARVIS' POV. They are more perceptive than everyone else in Tony's life.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This fic made me cry. It was perfect, and beautiful, and heart-shattering. Thank you!
Syrlai chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Thanks a lot for making me cry.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Thank you so much for writing this! This is so what should have happened at the end of the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I think the Vision will learn that there indeed is so much more to Tony than 'mad man with a suit'.
DelinquentDean chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
The first time I read this I cried; I was looking for a better resolution with Tony losing JARVIS after watching AoU and I found the closure that I needed so unexpectedly and I am absolutely grateful that your fic exists. Whenever I miss JARVIS this is the fic I come back to remind myself that at least theres this happy ending to think of. I really really hope that in Civil War that we get at least a moment, a small something between Tony and Vision about JARVIS, I just need to see this one closure on-screen. Best!
Nushaaay chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Thi right there is...omg the feels
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This was ridiculously sweet!