Reviews for Breaking Human
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This is just double the sadness, after also having watched the gosh darn finale. :/
Swurve chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Yea I hate that too it's like stefan is too ok with delena
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jelly chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Can you do a one shot for 6x22?
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
This was perfect, just like Stelena and yes! Yes I hate what Plec has done to our Stefan. he should be able to feel all the emotions and express them too.
Ashleydeming chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Im feeling what your saying completely. Stefan on the show has changed so much. Its almost like they are Trying to make you forget that Stefan and Elena have any history what so ever, im so over the whole Delena relationship. I can only hope and dream that now that Elena is human maybe her feelings for Stefan will start to resurface.
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I truely enjoyed this. Like all of your stories. I literally sat down last week andfinished all of your ccompleted Stefan/Elena stories - and I owe you a million and one reviews. You will get them soon, this I promise you. You are the reason that I enjoy stories about them, especially your stories that you come up with that aren't TVD storyline. I can't ship them anymore, not after Damon ruined them so terribly - but when you write them, I fall in love all over again with them. I hope you co tinue writing them, making up these magnificent stories that are so breathtaking and facinating and have me always on the edge of my seat reading entire stories you've written ALWAYS in one full sitting. I've refused to start your latest one till its complete because I just get so hooked everytime I don't wanna stop till ins done. Your a magnificent writer. Can't wait to see what you do next. This, once again - a beautiful take on his thoughts about the entire situation. Thank you for this darling. Xoxo.

PS - eventually this weekend, i plan on rereading a few of your already completed stories (once again!) I promise to leave some love as I go. You'll be hearing from me again soon..
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I loved this! And I couldn't agree more with your author's note, like it's unfair that Damon could have all those emotions you're describing when Stefan was with Elena but Stefan can't do the same when Elena's with Damon.
thisdarkpassenger chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I love your one shot. I may hace shed a tear or two. And It reflected stefan's feelings perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
beautiful. Stefan's emotions aren't exactly reflected in the show and you've written them so perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Oh my god, this was beautiful in every way. Stefan's emotions aren't reflected in the show and you executed them flawlessly. 3
mitchie19 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
"I can hear her heart beat and it's such a pleasant melody. That was the sound that used to wake me up in the mornings."