Reviews for Looking For Trouble
Maxiamise chapter 17 . 5/31
This story's even better than the previous one
Maxiamise chapter 10 . 5/31
I really love your AU - it's clear you've put a lot of thought into it
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 5/20
Huh, looks like things go up in open but Daren ever more in the shadows.
Richard Ryley chapter 17 . 4/23
I meant to review this after it was posted, but got distracted. I wasn't really expecting an epilogue here, it has been so long since Looking For Trouble ended, and you've been working on other stories. So I took some time to catch up.

I was interested in Soun's admission that he has had dealings in the past with Westerners, and that's why he was so opposed to Nabiki's relationship with Roy. I can't help but think this also connects to his not wanting Akane to train with Yamamoto. According to Talia, Akane's mother (Young-Il) disappeared, but she might have been pursued or asked Soun to protect her from non-Japanese that she got involved with after she left. Soun may actually not known anything about Young-Il's past, but he just distrusts gaijins because one showing up always meant trouble for his wife. He may also have become such a chauvinist because of the trouble that followed her around.

It's also interesting that one of the point of divergences for this story is Ranma and Genma going to California, where Genma taught him the Neko-Ken. Presumably, since there are no ki-based techniques in this universe, the Neko-Ken was just an insanely abusive hoax, and J'onn J'onzz helped Ranma overcome the phobia part of it. (Or he just wasn't in the pit long enough) But Genma going to America and Soun meeting Young-Il in the west could be connected. Maybe Happosai was more of a world traveler, or connected to the DC Universe somehow?

I smell a storyline here, but it would probably take more sequels before we start to see the whole story come out.
Dragish chapter 17 . 4/5
And another one is finished. I've been enjoying this series alot. I can't wait for the next installement
Flameraven chapter 17 . 4/1
Huh, well crap. Ra's himself is now gunning for all three of the Tendo girls?

Oh man, I just had a horrible thought, but it could well explain Tofu's seeming young age to go with all the stuff he knows...
Angela Jewell chapter 17 . 4/1
Yaayyy! Congrats on finishing another brilliant masterpiece, I enjoyed it immensely (my dislike of Nabiki, notwithstanding). Now I'm excited to read more of School Daze, and to see their adventures continue, especially if it means seeing Ranma and Akane grow even closer... ;)

So please, keep the adventure coming!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 4/1
Nice wrap up, but I think Akane is right to be annoyed at Soun's double standards. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sorrow chapter 16 . 6/25/2017
Hey, is it me, or are we missing the last chapter here?
Angela Jewell chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Yet another fantastic chapter. I loved the conversation between Ranma and Akane, and how much more mature the both of them are becoming. That confrontation could have been really nasty, but they handled it very well.

Wow, I can't believe there's only one chapter left. I hope you're still planning on writing the next installment because just the snippets I've seen so far are amazing! Until then, though, I'll be anticipating the upcoming finale!
shugokage chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Awesome job on this chapter and Poor Ranma is a complete goner!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Were is the curse?
Mingyu chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
Nice job on the fallout! And now they've had their first fight. Rough, but at least it wasn't over something stupid. I like the way the relationships are ironing out. Thanks for the chapter!
Flameraven chapter 16 . 12/2/2016
I wonder what Kasumi would say if she heard Nabiki talking like that! Oh, my indeed!

Filler chapter, but needed. Just how are they going to talk about this with their eldest sister though? And just how much as Kasumi already know? She was old enough to have picked up things when their mother died... maybe.

It *IS* possible that Soun knows something and it why he is acting the way he is about this, but I think this has more to do with Happy then anything. And that old troll is a complication that really want to see Bruce deal with. Though Diana, Selena or Kara might end up being the one if Happy goes to Gotham after Akane.
Sonkuragari chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Loving this story and Shadows over Nerima. Can't wait to read the last chapter of this one. Gonna read the others on your page that are listed as belonging to this universe as well. Just hope I can figure out which one is supposed to come next. Might wanna put the order in the summary or something. Just a thought. These are incredibly well written.