Reviews for The Lady Of The Floppy Disk
boggieman chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
hey in the lib. im hoping that i dont get caught almost did get caught. are ur parnets mad at ur hair still g2g byez
boggie man chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
this one is the ladie really a floppy disc because i really couldn't tell. but u know me that i'm really stupid so there u go. sometimes on here i can't understand some of the stories that people wright. g2g bb
second.place.victory chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
Need more annoying Pippin!

Make him sing "I'm Sorry Ms. Jackson" by Outkast or something like that. That'll be good. And finish your other FF's... hint hint hint!

Cari
Dark Omen chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Hey, cool chappie, me likes...

either way is good.

Cheers,

Dark Omen
Dark Omen chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
hi, I think your story is really funny. i like that fact that you modernized it... it's cool.

Update soon please.

Cheers,

Dark Omen

Ps. i think aragorn should be a ditz...
Rebecca chapter 2 . 2/2/2003
Good! I too have sometimes succumbed to the power of the floppy disk. They're...so..beautiful

...Oops, sorry about that hehe..hehe *clears throat*. I think that you should have a little more about the Lady. *searches for a blank floppy disk* My preciouss...

Good luck!
GroupM chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Miranda, (this is kyle) You told me to read this one, and might i just add, i belive you that you do eat alot of those jumbo sized pixie sticks :)
Karina chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Miranda,hola, you out do your self but i have advice for GHS- keep her away from pixie sticks in the though this is really funny, atleast keep the sugar intake down. kay. kay.
Green Lady1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Let me be the first to say YOUR CAZY but very good i did find it quite funny (in the starngest ways) Keeping going _
whiterabbit-object chapter 1 . 12/14/2002