Reviews for Shut up, Kiyota!
princess thieves of heart chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Hi there! Ohmaygosh! I cant believe this is over. I thought there was more! I reaaly like your story.

sendoh11 chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
this is great. hope u write a sequal (unless there is one which i do not know)
Plasmolysed Cell Membrane chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
Oh, this story reminds me of a book called 'bully' by yvonne coppard. But I like your story too! Hm ) This is the first Kiyota story I've read and I like it. I like all your stories~ Continue the writing journey!
sLL chapter 11 . 4/21/2004
a so cute!
lolz... why is Kiyota so endearingly egoistic?
but so sweet... he did that for Shouri! what a doink... P
luv it.. can't believe i didn't find this sooner
sad that it ended tho :'(
hope u post more stuff P
Sofia3sh chapter 11 . 4/7/2004
So KAkoI! Nice ending! Like a real SD Ending -!
fuNkysOuL chapter 11 . 3/25/2004
this is your second fic that i'm submitting a review in tonight and the second one of yours which finally wrapped up (the other one being poor you too.)
i can't not say this: i want more..after not seeing an update for quite a long time, i'm not really ready to see this fic end, but , it's over..oh well, congratulations to another job well done! i wish i had your flair and style for writing (well, at least some semblance of it to be a decent writer myself).
great humor.. kiyota's really the star here..the great fujima lost (- well, that's ok for now, as reading your fic has made nobunaga highly regarded by yours truly. now to salvage what's left of fujima's dignity..your fujima fic maybe? c,") there's also that really heartwarming ending.
well, what more can i say? nothing else. kudos and more power!
Yronhand chapter 11 . 2/19/2004
Not bad at all...quite interesting. You more or less sped over things, but its still fine. I was just expecting some major problem or something, but in any case, good job.
Perhaps a sequel of some sort?
Seonaid Mist chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
Okay, scratch murder threaths then...*scratches something off piece of paper*
*tries to look convinced at the last message*
Oh...are you SURE this is the last chapter? I had an author trick me about last chapters once you know...and it's sorta...well. _
Nyway, the story's nice, me likee it a lot... m sure lots do to, so why do you want to end it so soon?
Er-ignore me. _~ Job well done~!
maemi chapter 11 . 1/17/2004
sorry for the REAALLY late review...
haven't visited this site for ages...been really busy i guess...
eniweis, i didn't really expect that this would be the ending. but was really nice and the ending was simple that i can't help but smile. also, it just had the right "kilig" factor in it.
so...good luck!
patty g chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
finally! i got to read your update!ü stupid computer broke down... anyway... GO KAINAN! wahehehe... Go shouri as well! another one done! congrats!ü
akane.neko chapter 11 . 12/15/2003
*clapz* nicely done nothingtodo-san! :D but really...didn't think u'd end this so soon ne X_X
anyways...i love the bit where fujima is going on and on about maki being injured and all... so funny~ :P hahaha...

okies... cya around then..
cheers~ ;)
akane .
Joy chapter 11 . 12/12/2003
hahah.. that was hillarious! _ Especially the Chipsmore part.. I Was laughing my head off... Good job! :D
Jeslene chapter 11 . 12/11/2003
You mean it's the last chapter? O_o You've got to be kidding~! Oh fine... Holidaes... Ah... I'm dying of boredom from them you see... Have got nothing to do... Sigh...
teh tarik chapter 11 . 12/11/2003
That was a GREAT ending _
Mebbe a sequel?
fehrocious chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
Oh yeah right, I believe you. XD You sneaky weasel! P But hey despite that, it was done up pretty nicely if I don't say so myself. Bwahahahaha...lurve your dialog!
*mwah* Done with this, good luck for the others! _