Reviews for Unwilling Angel
Chaotic Demon chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Mysterious Anime Fantom chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
Awesome story, HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! Uhm, I really want to read what happens next.
Dracling chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
update! update! ;_; why? ::sobs:: It was just getting interesting! :P It has a great beginning- not too rushed, not to slow. BUt you updating is FAR TOO SLOW! You haven't updated since December? :O lol.

~Angel (hard to believe, but that IS my name...)
Earth-Dragon047 chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
A~anou... :Morphs into a Nyan-Nyan:

MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!ORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE! no Da!

... there...I said it...
sano chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Cool! Please update soon
venus chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
ok i read the third chapter! pls continue, i wanna see Tomo and Soi stuff, maybe even nakago. i tried to sign up but my email address is said as invalid. i'll have to try again.
venus chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
The Deadly Dolly chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
Please Continue.
Twilight3 chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
Hey!

I got an account (finally). Got check out my favorite stories. *push, nudge*

Twilight chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
hehehe...I got the chapter with the gods dedicated to me. Coolness! Thanks

hehe...I liked this chapter. It was fun. The mind-speaking was cool! Yup, this was a good chapter. Now I just can't wait to see what my Tomo-kun has to do to get redeemed...

Hmm...my favorite parts: Seiryuu's Reverie (sounds a lot like Nakago's reverie!); Mental frying of brothers; the NyanNyan; Ashitare being kawaii (*grin* I can see that!) and...I think thats it. Not sure though.

and the Seiryuu senshi are just misunderstood! Evil is a relative term...lol. I got a Seiryuu pillow from Hong Kong for Christmas! Yay!

Next chapter very soon, onegai? I'll draw you a picture if you get it out soon!

Merry Christmas! This long review was you x-mas gift, and if I find time to day I'll e-mail you a fanart, k?

Twilight chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Hey! Second chapter! Cool-ness *honestly thinks it was writtan just cuz of her review*

Hey, I know the short chapter problem *dies* But its good. I can't wait till the next chapter, plot-ness!

So type fast, please?

venus chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
great! do continue.
Twilight chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
...*glare* You have no right to leave me with this! This is awesome, and you must continue and post. My dear Tomo...lmao.

Pleas epost the next part, I really want to see where this goes.

Onegai?