Reviews for Rivalry: the truth behind the scenes
annedrew chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
I like and admire the way your imagination flew beyond the story. Yes probably. Mitsui and Kogure are my fave couple in sd afterrukawa and sakuragi.

I hope you continue doing yaoi stories. There are a bunch of us who only reas yaoi for a change. We hate the usual boy meets girl thing.
Mei chapter 1 . 1/21/2003

That's a good one... when I read the fic... I was guessing so hard who was it. Never imagine it turn out to be rukawa! Poor Mitsui and Akagi!
bishounen lovah chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Nyahahaha. I knew it! Poor Mitsui. Don’t worry, love, you’re still welcome in my bedroom.

Great fic, you guys! I enjoyed every word of it. I’m glad Kogure fell in love with Rukawa instead of Sakuragi. I’d probably strangle you both if you made him go for the stupid tensai. Ooops. Gotta go. I think I hear an angry mob of Sakuragi lovers going my way. Ja!
Kal Kally chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Get the shock of my life!
saicho-18 chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
bad strifey! bad- *looks around and realizes that half the stuff came from her* err. . .. never mind. btw, why did you make all those implications that the creator was gay? even that never crossed my sick little pathetic mind. ..

saicho_18 : slytherin -
ItchyMicchi chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Urm... hurray for suspense and angst and all those feelings you two maniacs made Akagi and Mitsui go through. NO POINTS whatsoever for the anti-climatic ending. I kinda expected it, though. Nahahaha.
bishounen lovah chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Ohohohoho. So who was Kogure looking at? He wasn’t looking at Mitsui and he wasn’t looking at Akagi either. So who? Rukawa? Sakuragi? Anzai-sensei? Ohohohohohoho. Then again I could be mistaken.
angstmuse chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
i'm getting lost... you mean kogure wasnt looking at akagi...

who on earth is he looking at then rukawa, sakuragi?

you got me here anyhow, i'll be looking forward to your next chapter
Kal chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
That waas so so very funny. Oh continue please.
diwata chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
I am not much of a yaoi fan but I liked the way you describe Kogure. I feel like I am Mitsui feeling the same way hahaha!

I just love Kogure, his smiles, his glasses, his looks, his attitude, his personality as a whole. Even his body is just right. Too bad he isn't real. *sob*

That's it, I am definitely studying voodoo to make him come alive! *grin*
angstmuse chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
i knowwwww i read this before... but i was too lazy to comment... now that saichou_18 has told me to read this... i'm here - so hi strife and saichou_18 -

I liked this, i thought it was pretty funny... espceially the last part... haha.. mitsui is so mean XD

anyway, interesting and well written! i look forward to more of both of your sd works :D
bishlov chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
If I owned SD you'll find Fujima and Mitsui tied up in my bed and me doing my wicked ways with them *hentai grin*

Finally, I got to read this. Had a hard time looking for it. I almost never read MitKo/? (since I'm infatuated with Mitsui...HE'S MINE! Eherm). As I was saying, this is pretty good. Unfortunately, people don't tend to like Akagi in the scene. I can't wait for the Kogure POV. That's bound to be interesting.

Please tell me when you update. I rarely check out SD anymore but that doesn't mean I won't read yours.

Next please!
yumeyana chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
liked the way you write but... please don't let this be an akako love story! *hangs big mitko flag*