Reviews for The Last Archangel: Four Aren't Better Than One
PurpleNightwing chapter 3 . 5/7
Is Jarvis an A.I. In this story
Chi chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Woops, forgot one more thing:

I was VERY lost when I first started the story expecting some background information as I read along (corrected this by searching up the other author and reading their stories, haha). It's understandable, given it's a spin-off(?) from the other author's universe/stories, but perhaps some clarification in the first chapter that the reader will need to read the other author's works to understand why the three bots and JARVIS are human, how Gadreel is there, how Tony is Gabriel, etc, would make it easier for readers that happen by? Or even just a few background information bits when introducing the characters, perhaps after the first scene, like one would do in a sequel. Not sure. But it could help lessen the confusion to random readers who drop by who aren't familiar with this universe, so they don't possibly get chased off from reading by confusion. Just a thought!
Chi chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
I haven't reviewed for you before, but I've read most of your stories now and they're all wonderful. It was very interesting to read a story you'd done with another author (whose stories I'm getting through now). It's a pity this one doesn't seem to have gotten the attention your others have, but it was just as enjoyable as the more popular ones.

It was intriguing how you (assume plural for both authors from this point) divided Tony/Gabriel and his past lives, as well as the explanations behind them. The way you refrained from demonizing them was nice too, and the end conversations between Gabriel and the others in answering their questions and the topic of morality was very interesting. You both brought out the different facets of Tony/Gabriel brilliantly and creatively.

I rather wish we could've seen more from Samael, but it's understandable given the focus of the story. Poor Gabriel and that trauma of his...

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories, and I hope you (both) continue to do so!
PurpleNightwing chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
How is Gabriel tony
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
How do they know gadreel is there a story before this one
Kuolema Halitta chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Oh my god, Alatar Maia, I had no idea you helped write this series! I'm in love with it. And I might be in love with your brain.
Buffintruda chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I like Gabriel and Gadreel's conversation. They're really good brothers. It's nice how they help each other, Gabriel getting Gadreel adjusted to the humans, and Gadreel supporting and helping Gabriel through his emotional problems.
I don't always like Peggy, but in this chapter, she's pretty awesome and great.
This is a great ending. I enjoyed the happiness and normality of the last scene, which I think was the best way this story could have been concluded.
Buffintruda chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
The explanations were really good and cleared some stuff up, as well as being interesting and thought provoking, especially the morals part.
After all the serious conversations, I'm kind of glad for the funny ending.
All in all, this was a fantastic story, and I'm really glad this sequel was made.
Buffintruda chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
How has Gabriel even survived for so long when the different parts of himself all get along so badly?
He's all back together now, but I'm worried about the consequences of being pulled apart. The Trickster and Loki part of him seem to have been lying dormant for most of this series, but now they're awake and maybe still fighting. And there's all the explaining Tony is going to have to do. Clint especially is unhappy, and I can't wish for him to just stop and just let things be like I normally might because he has a really good point.
Buffintruda chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Three down, one to go!
And you brought the Daredevil in along with an awkward conversation with Foggy! I wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad it happened.
Gabriel and Tony, when they were put back together, fit in so seamlessly that I was a little surprised that it went so badly with the Trickster, though I suppose I shouldn't have been. After all the Trickster was forced into it while the other two were willing. Is that going to be a problem later on or now that it's settled, it will stay settled?
Buffintruda chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Things are finally starting to really look up!
You do a really fantastic job of showing the differences between Tony, Gabriel and Tony-Gabriel through how they act and talk.
It's cool seeing Gadreel being more adjusted to living in this modern world, and the kids acting like normal kids is cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Your works are really great, but could i request or something? Like, Michael died, and someway or another, could you make a story of him and crossover it with young justice? Cause I could imagine you could make it so good. And I think he needs a chance to live, like how's a mortal human life could be. How that humans has many mistakes but there are always something good. So please?
Buffintruda chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
The Trickster is so infuriating. I think he's my least favorite of the four parts of Tony.
The Trickster tells them to think of Norse Myths as proof of how cruel Loki can be, but except for Ragnarok and Baldur, Loki was mostly benevolent and helpful to the Aesir. It was funny how they all reacted to hearing how Loki was Odin's brother in the myths and Loki's unsurprised bitterness of the myths not showing his viewpoint was a little sad.
Buffintruda chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
The Trickster's world is super interesting and really creative. It's probably one of my favorite parts in this whole story.
It's strange having the name Gabriel attached to someone so stiffly angelic, but it makes sense and there are moments where parts of him that are more like the character we know from the show, come through, or at least the predecessors of those parts.
Buffintruda chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
This chapter had a bunch of really great funny scenes.
I really liked reading Gabriel's conversation with Gadreel. He's so different without the other parts of him to balance it out.
The Harry Potter maze thing was awesome but I'm not sure I really understand the hidden path thing.