Reviews for Remember Me
Great story!
ginny britto chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
awwww! i actually cried
SnowWolf17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
dude, i freaking love all your yugioh stories! but this one is kina repetitive, but still ,good writing, great work!
Lady Komodo chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Aw man this is a cute story. I just about cried near the end.
Asana chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I love it! This is a beautiful story. I hope you never change anything about it. It's perfect the way it is.
led zeppelin girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
oh! that was so beautiful! *sniffs* _* seriously, though, great fic. loved it. happy, happy, joy, joy.
AnimeLuverGurlz chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Aw! Soo cuute! ::huggles Mokie plushie:: I loved it ~Becky
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
This was one of the first stories I ever read, and the first time I read it I printed it out so I could read it over and over again...that's how good it is!
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Aw, this one was cute. I just realized that things like that could happen a lot, to some one who's as rich and as powerful as Seto Kaiba. I just hate it when he loses his memory like that...my gut twisted SO bad when you wrote about the knife...
Please write something else.
I LOVE YOU SETO KAIBA!
Icing :P
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Real cute!
Kari
Alana chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
That was awesome! Your fanfics are the BEST! You should continue there really outstanding!
DragonPrincess4500 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
that was so sweet! The only part I didnt get was that Seto's moniter went flat and he was still alive. How did that happen? Was the *death* all in Mokubas mind?
DarkMagicianGirl10 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Awsome Story!_
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
*sitting by a mountain of Kleenex tissues* Oh God! *sniff, sniff*, that really touched my heart... oh jeez... . THAT FRICKIN' ASSHOLE! *leaps onto the Criminal and starts stabbing him to death* DIE YOU FREAKO! DIE! GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD! *2 weeks later*... *humph* that oughta teach ya! *walks away from his Crippled, Dead, and bloody body*. Now about your mystery person who donated their blood, i think it's either Yugi or Joey. Yugi cares a lot about people, and Joey's the kind of person who wouldn't want anyone to know he helped Seto. Anyway, this was a really Excellent Fic! *sniff, sniff* I just adore Kaiba Brother's Moments! *Bursts into tears of Happiness, and Sadness (... Odd combination, ne? )* Anyway *sniff* *wipes eye with her 1,956,847,813rd Kleenex tissue* Great Story, I luvved every bit of it (apart from the now dead Criminal... ) hehehe what a Loser!).
Red-eyes Green-eyes chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Red-eyes: *sniff* That was so SAD!

Green-eyes: But it was okay because Seto got his memory back-

Red-eyes: Okay? Are you kidding me? This is one of LLB66's best Kaiba brothers fics!

Green-eyes: That's what I meant.

Red-eyes: The blood-donater...the anonymous person-

Green-eyes: I bet it's Yugi.

Red-eyes: Yugi...hmm, yeah, he is sort of that type of person. Caring and everything.

Green-eyes: Really great fanfic, Lucky_Ladybug!