Reviews for Ricky
prettydynamic chapter 12 . 6/8
No! Take Jack out of the picture even if you need to kill him.
prettydynamic chapter 3 . 6/8
I missed the continuation ofthis story. Been gone a long time but now i see there are several chapters. Thank you. This is so awesome.
ElseKlijnVelderman chapter 30 . 5/14
I can completely understand Sharon wanting to strangle Taylor, he is acting like such a jerk here. Hearing that line from the robber is certainly not going to help calm Sharon. Can't wait to read the (sadly) last 2 chapters!
ElseKlijnVelderman chapter 29 . 5/11
Oh no, Andy is going to get all exited about a baby that may or may not exists... I really do hope that it's a baby and not menopause but we'll see. Let's see how long it takes for Sharon to connect the dots and figure that (according to what she told Andy) she is pregnant. Absolutely love your story so far but I can't help this voice in my head that keeps screaming COMMUNICATION, like, most of this could have been prevented if they just talked to eachother. (That would probs make for a boring story tho)
Shandy4e chapter 32 . 3/14
Please please come back and finish this one!
MoonshineMadame chapter 32 . 11/26/2020
This ending is so heartbreaking and sweet at the same time...and incredibly funny too. Their entire relationship is adorable and incredibly real, with all the ups and downs, wonderful to read. Though I still wnder how Liz 'knew' about the non existent baby...or did I miss something there?
Ladydreams16 chapter 32 . 4/29/2020
Beautiful history. Wouldn't you like to continue and finish it? Please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
Please finish!
Lizbeth6800 chapter 32 . 10/21/2018
OMG You have to finish this amazing story!
welshcwtch chapter 32 . 10/8/2018
Well I'm glad they are back together. But that was such a sad that really it?
welshcwtch chapter 31 . 10/8/2018
Ok so I'm extremely nervous to read this last chapter now
welshcwtch chapter 27 . 10/8/2018
Romantic. I loved how u used the "overnight guest at the company condo" convo and made it fit with your story.
I noticed u've done that a few times and I love it
welshcwtch chapter 26 . 10/8/2018
Phew... Andy nearly blew it again. Wow this was sweet
welshcwtch chapter 25 . 10/8/2018
WHAT? Now I'm gonna have to go straight to the next chapter
welshcwtch chapter 24 . 10/8/2018