Reviews for Twelve
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well, I am looking at the reviews and clearly this was a beloved story. I am giving up right away, however, because you are using words in such a weird way. I think you should close the thesaurus and rewrite this using words you know and maybe in the process you can own the story again and finish it. That is my two cents.
Aynessa chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Omgggggggggggg this story is so amazingly good. Whyyyyyyyyyyy did you leave it to die like this? I'm dying inside here. Please finish this...eventually...
wolfrevenant chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
Ive stayed up until 1am reading this as it so captivated me, work aint gonna be sweet tomorrow! But it was worth it. Poor poor Duo. I ache for that guy, and as for Heero...I just want them to get together and be happy! Its just so heartrendingly touching when they reach out for the other with Duo too frightened and Heero not realising what he could have. So sad the story appears to not have been updated for such a long time and hope you have not forgotten about it...would it be rude to plea for more, even a happy ending for our two suffering boys...please?
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
this story is pretty interesting, but considering it's been almost 4 years, i doubt you'll finish it. shame.
Yusta chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
This story is so wonderful. I love the way you describe things. Makes me feel in the scene I like it. Please update this. I realize its been a while since you have but I want to find out more. I want more angst and more 1x2 love. Hehe. Thanks so far on your wonderful story.
Angel Ran chapter 16 . 1/25/2009
Gaah, this story is so fantastic that I can hardly take it! It's completely addictive, and you've got my heart clinging to every new scene that comes along (particularly any development in Heero and Duo's friendship!). Your detailed descriptions of characters and setting really help to create a great atmosphere that I find a lot of fics lack. It's hard though to reconcile myself with the fact that there isn't any more at the moment, and not sure when the next update will be ; However, for this amazing piece of work I am definitely willing to wait and keep checking back for more! It shall be on my stalk list.. Fingers crossed that even though it's been coming up on two years since an update, you will find some time and inspiration to continue! *sends love!* Best of luck!
fred Freeloader chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
I wanted to tell you I really like this story. There is one problem, I do not normally start stories that are not finished because so many are just dropped and not finished like this one. It would be nice if you would delete the story if you do not want to finish it. I assume you have deserted this story and we will never know the end.
H to the iso chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
Please update! I love this story and cant wait to find out what happens!
RosaLui chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
*gurgles* I think I might die if you don't update this. Ah... no pressure, though. _ REALLY great story. And Duo has a kid! Huzzah!
Maars chapter 16 . 11/4/2007
Hi!

I like this story, just like your other stories, a lot! :) I hope there'll be an update soon. :D

Maars
Splink chapter 16 . 10/23/2007
Argh...no no no more more...wow that was good and intense, I just ran into this story and I love it. You've gotten much feed back pleading you to finish so I won't add to the bunch, I know the rest of this story will come in time. Good language, Good character development just good all over
FloofWolfe chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
Very nice. You haven't updated this in a long time. Whats up? Keep going!
Tuke chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
I'm not sure how this plotline will end happily, nor (if it does) how long it will take to do so, but I'm not sure I care-your writing style is enchanting. I've really been able to clearly pick up on the atmosphere and attitudes of the various settings, without getting bogged down by verbose lists of adjectives.

And I thought I was going to pull something holding in anticipatory laughter with Duo in that last scene with Quat and Trowa! :P

*hands over huge gold star sticker*
Bcheese chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
UPDATE SOON!
h to the iso chapter 16 . 2/15/2007
oh its so sad :( its over so soon! hows the stalkin workin out for me? :) have i cox'd you enough in continueing the story? well all in a days work :)