Reviews for Cast The Little Prince
Please continue! This is brilliant!
InsaneImaginer25 chapter 3 . 3/30
I adore this story. Regulus is such an underrated character and I love your portrayal of him
valkyriem chapter 3 . 3/28
LOVE
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 3 . 3/24
LOVING THIS! Thanks for posting! :D
ohmigosh. why you dont continue with this? I love it!
TamariChan chapter 3 . 3/4
You have so many cool stories started! Hope you get the chance to work on this one soon.
rosie224455 chapter 3 . 3/1
Soooooo amazing one of the best i've ever read!
KOTLCgirl50 chapter 2 . 2/17
Can i use your idea that regulus is reborn as harry on wattpad. Everything else will be different ofcourse i just really wanted to use this idea.
Wika0304 chapter 3 . 2/17
please update
Bianca di' Angelo1 chapter 3 . 2/11
I love it and shall wish upon a falling star for you to update
nightshaderules chapter 3 . 2/6
please update soon I think this story is amazing and would absolutely love to read more of it because I haven't seen a book like this one before
Rin-isobu-walker chapter 3 . 2/3
I love this and hope you do more!
Rivkah Slaine chapter 3 . 1/11
Is this still a thing? I really really hope this is still a thing. I need this to be a thing. I adore it so far and really want to read more. Regulus is my favourite Slytherin and doesn't get as much credit as he should.
LadyAlexandraNoir chapter 3 . 1/7
OMG! I just found this and I fell in love, this is so perfect and I will wait an eternity just to see where will you take us in this journey! I love how you portray Regulus, Rowling never gave us much on him, but you, your Regulus is everything I've ever dreamt about and more! So I shall wait for another installment of this story :D
EvilChocolateBar chapter 1 . 1/4
No pressure, but PLEASE don't abandon this one, it's so good, I don't have any words to properly describe it (same goes for pretty much every other fic of yours)