Reviews for Cast The Little Prince
monay9e chapter 3 . 3/2
This is a very good story. I like how you have set the setting. Please finish this story.
Adonisx chapter 3 . 2/15
omg I love your Regulus! You do him so much justice! I hope you get inspired and come back to this story someday, it could be wonderful!
prydain chapter 3 . 1/4
Kudos. This is an amazing fanfiction and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope that you have a wonderful new year. Keep up the excellent writing and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
queen-at-d-throne chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Oh I wish you can continue writing this. I love the way you made Regulus/Harry development. I can imagine the chaos and insight of a reborn Regulus affecting canon. Wishing the muses inspire you to continue this work. Good day!
swift35 chapter 2 . 12/8/2020
Wow, this is awesome! I love how Regulus is trapped behind the physical development of the baby and can't act like an older person. It is a really unique idea and you implemented it very well.
Carryon chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
I love it, love it, love it, love it! When will we see the next chapter? I hardly wait to see how different everything will be with him not being an easy to influence child.
Ferretess chapter 3 . 11/10/2020
god, if i were given the opportunity to choose just one abandoned fic to resurrect, this would absolutely be the one
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
it’s the way it’s been more than 5 years and im still checking for updates, for me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
This is interesting please come back to this someday.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2020
Ooooo... I like how this is going. Anxious to see what happens next :)
Grace chapter 3 . 8/12/2020
Okay it’s 2:27AM and I just finiShed reading this story and you need to update! Like please update! I know it’s been five years but I need this story! Please? You’re a great writer btw I love how your character seems alive and real!
Ashley Z. Hearts chapter 3 . 7/12/2020
I absolutely love the idea behind this story! I do hope you'll finish it. Good luck!
marujiafable chapter 3 . 7/6/2020
Is this abandoned?
3n3ru11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
this is a story that shouldn’t be abandoned. it’s just too good! and your Regulus head-canons are so great. please please continue!
Irina Hunter chapter 3 . 5/31/2020
Avada Kedavra is the incantation, not the name of the curse. Also, how old is Regulus when leaves the Dursleys?