Reviews for Cast The Little Prince
I am so saddened, to see you abandoned this work. It's great and it has great potential. It's a shame you decided to drop the idea. Would've been nice if you could've at least mentioned it was discontinued, like I see you did for numerous other discontinued stories on your profile.
mic chapter 3 . 4/13
i hope you update! i absolutely love this
LokiHatake chapter 3 . 1/1
I really hope that since Barty was his friend you can find some way to keep him. XD
Barty is one of my favorite characters.
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 12/29/2021
Awesome fic!
toffeetiramisu chapter 3 . 12/5/2021
please update this story, i know its prolly abandoned but the plot is so intriguing and id definitely love to read more!
Crys chapter 3 . 11/29/2021
Man, this story is amazing! Thank you so much and I hope to find your inspiration again, because this is the second time I stumbled upon it and it stopped at ch 3 as well. I beg you to give it the chance to grow and see this amazing character trying to find a way to safety. I wonder, when and if he will encounter his new parents again with the help of the resurrection stone, will they know he is Regulus too? I guess that would be my greatest question.
Ahtu chapter 3 . 11/8/2021
I wasn't overly fond of the concept, but the implementation, and how true you stayed to nature of the characters(so far) was as sublime as ever.
adolebitque chapter 3 . 9/16/2021
Good story, hope you are able to continue this!
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
This is interesting and original. I hope you'll feel inspired to continue it some time soon..
Avidreader212 chapter 3 . 8/9/2021
This is quite an original premise. I don’t believe I’ve seen a story where regulus takes over the place of Harry Potter. I am sad that it is not being updated anymore but the first three chapters were really good.
Gabby16Q chapter 3 . 8/2/2021
Is history abandoned?
arishaamirfarooq chapter 3 . 7/9/2021
Amazing. I absolutely loved this. Your Regulus is so adorable His escape was amazing. Can't wait for more
lipasnape chapter 3 . 6/13/2021
I hope you will return to this story some day.
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
I really hope you get your muse back for this.
cerulean369 chapter 3 . 5/7/2021
My first thought was I need MORE. I absolutely loved reading this this especially the way you have started to build in the original premise. This story has the potential to be amazing! Just from reading simply 3 chapter I am already hooked. I hope you choose to one day continue this story but if not thank you for what you have shared. You’re writing as always is phenomenal. :))