Reviews for An Odd Place to Find Oneself
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2017
Uh oh, this one has drifted onto results page *two*
I bet you've got a little bitty chapter hanging around somewhere...
NK chapter 14 . 1/6/2017
Dude, I'll take it! I really appreciate the perseverance, seriously! I love the earnest emotion that's not just in the writing but kind of in between the lines as well. Their relationship is so heartfelt! For better or worse, as long as it takes, thanks for keeping up the fabulous work.
NK chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
OMG I'm so excited! Thank you so much for updating! I don't know why I love it so much, especially knowing it's somewhat of a red-headed step child for you. I'm curious what part of Jimmy's brain Clark is occupying - subconscious (dreams and ideas! the inkling that Supes and Clark are one and the same?) or repressed (bad dreams and bad memories! Danger and peril via dream sequence!) I'm curious how Lois and Clark will reunite with themselves, after effects of the whole ordeal... I'm curious if Professor Hamilton will be freed of the consciousness occupying *his* head.
I just can't wait to see where you take it!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
Awesome, thank you! I really love their friendship and how warmly you convey it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Oh man, it sounds by your notes that you got a bit discouraged by lack of feedback, but I hope you'll feel inspired to finish this story at some point. If only for creativity and literacy's sake. I'd really like to find out what happens, how Lois and Clark (and Superman!) finally get back to their phisical selves, if Hamilton gets free of Garver, and if Jimmy's poor little brain gets a much needed break!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Aw man, *I* care! I'm pretty stoked you posted another chapter and can't wait till the next one comes out. I've always been a Kent/Lane/Olsen friend-shipper, but there are not many of those fics to be found. So I super appreciate An Odd Place to Find Oneself for satisfying that craving.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
OMG, what's happening?! I can't wait to see what Garv- I mean Hamilton has in store and how Lois and Clark are processing all of this. Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Whao! Not what I was expecting, but I guess I didn't know what I *was* expecting! This story is so trippy, I love it! I'm excited they're finally becoming self-aware; curious to get Clark and Lois's points of view. Great work.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Aw man, I was hoping to see an update. I hope this isn't too far on the back burner. It's such a good psychological story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
so good! please add more
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Still strong - good stuff!
NK chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Ooh! Thanks for adding another chapter. It's so interesting! So they could have returned, but Jimmy inadvertently held them back? It's kind of heart-breaking, yeah? They're still not sure what's happening or the right way to fix it, but all he knows is it hurts to have them ripped away. I can't wait to see where you take this.
G0rd0-9 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Awesome read! Please c0ntinue! I just looked back and realized Garver was the af0rementioned criminal from the first chapter. What's his plan? Rad spin with the Clark and Superman are two different pe0ple - how they react to and interact with each 0ther is really cool.
NK chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Wuh... so NOW where are they?! In Lois or Clark's head? Maybe now they're in *control* of Jimmy's head while *his* consciousness has gone to sleep? Oh man, your cliffhanger endings are too good!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Thank you! It's a great story - I'm so glad you came back!