Reviews for We Don't Leave You
SecretKata chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Thanks for the review on my first story. Wanted to check out your page and stories. I love reading hurt/comfort stories so this was a real treat to read. I imagined the 2k3 turtles voicing this which made it more awesome. Please keep writing )
Simone Robinson chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Beautifully written. It takes a lot of talent to write in another language; something I have tried personally, so I have a deep admiration for your efforts. I enjoyed the story too.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Wonderful story! Amazingly written! Adore how the brotherly love and devotion shines through!
pownxmanonnie chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
I want mooorreee ;-; can you write more chapters?! Cause I would be very happy if you did :D
fav leonardo chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
hey i saw your revew on mine and decided to check out some of your storys, and this is amazeing, you really know how to write that brotherly love. keep at it.
flikaroo chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Great job with both the story and the English here. I'm awful at learning languages, and bow to your ability to speak and write more than one. That is awesome! So back to the fic, I adore Leo in trouble and brotherly fluff in general and this one had both. But I wonder, will Raph be able to get over his guilt? And how will they keep Leo from over exerting himself too soon as he heals? Leo was never a good patient.
leggo lover 99 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Aww that was amazing! So sweet and perfect! You should do a follow up one when Leo's healing!
but seriously, Me guasta mucho! :) I think that's right...
DemmCounterfeitBandits chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
good awesome yep yep
Natalie Ryan chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
It's a great story. You have few mistakes, but you will improve your English by writing continously. As I've said my native language isn't English and I'm not much of a grammar person.
Elioma chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Yeah, this one flows better than the DA version. The biggest thing I see in your writing that you may want to review is article use and word forms/tenses. Great improvements! Keep it up!
GekonniaPL chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Cool but little to short :D
HEIWA NO SENSHI chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I love it! But one request!
I'm really not good in spanish! Soooo,
Can you at least try to upload the other stories of yours in English? At least try?

Well then,Good luck!
Jaime Dawn chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I liked this story. Your English is really good.

I only noticed a few things wrong, 'Patience' (the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset) instead of patient ( a recipient of health care services ), but even native speakers could get the spelling wrong and 'spell check' it for the other, without realizing it.

The other thing I noticed was your hyphens ( - ). Hyphens are rarely used anymore, their original use was for compound words (Example: over-ripe), but most of those have had the hyphen removed. They can also be used while showing speech patterns in writing, such as a stutter. ("...R... Raph... What... h-happened?" : - that one is correct). You tend to use them on the front and back of what someone says. In that case you should be using a quotation mark " to show that is what is being said. (Example, using your sentence : "I'll watch over Leo" Said Donnie without looking at him. "Now" The last word...)

Change that, and you'll look like a pro. :)
Also, good luck learning English! I know how hard it is to learn a new language, I'm working hard to Learn Japanese.

~Jaime
Snowfun chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
That was awesome... yet so sad... Great job on the chapter!
icefirestorm chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Your english is decent in that an english speaker will definitely get what you're saying, but there are things here and there that give you away. Maybe a beta reader? That way, when you see the corrections, you'll get the idea of how a native english speaker would do it. (The story was good too. lol)