Reviews for Life Sure is Funny Sometimes
Zackwolf97 chapter 3 . 11/12/2018
the hell is wong with you.
Vangran chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
What an awful place to end, and the next chapter was sure to be a riot too.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Eww, why lock curse? Not cool
ryoga-chan's heart chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Please write more to this story. Its great
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
akibara chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
You don't have to be an Akane anything to appreciate how out of character and bullshit this is. if you wanted her to be fucking MEAN she should have targeted Ryouga. Instead you have her practically sucking his dick. Your name is exceptionally fitting.
Aki chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
baka is right I suppose, Akane's treatment of Ranma is absurd, she actually is the most receptive of anyone in the tendo household before Ranma's curse is revieled, and then it was only because they met in a very compromising situation. You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think this is in character for her, Think about what she goes through every day at school and then she finds some guy naked in her own bathroom lying in wait. Secondly, Ranma is fairly out of character too, she's a very self concious person and the way she hides and treats her curse in the manga tends to show it, she wouldn't blatantly reveal her curse as if it where nothing to strangers, or worse, people she considers friends like Ryouga, Ranma would have tried to go around the bush, trying to figure out why Ryouga was so mad while painting a better picture of himself for when he came out. Finally, ryouga himself would not have likely put it together immediately that Ranma and Onna Ranma are the same person, and considering Ranma's emberassment she likely would have discouraged the connection. Considering the kind of half cocked fanfic probable pairing youre aiming for anyway, I don't see why changing any of this would be a problem unless you're main purpose in writing is to perpetuate your distortions of canon characters
tuatara chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
This was pretty good stuff, and it's a shame it stopped just as it was really getting going. However, the really is no logical justification for Akane's animosity...beyond a perceived need to shoehorn in some more "drama." In canon, there are reasons (however irrational) for why she responds to Ranma the way she does. Those reasons don't exist here. And the artifice of it is made all the clearer by how quickly and easily it was resolved. That just goes to show that there was no substance to her nasty characterization. Anyway. Like I said, it's a shame there isn't more of this. I really would have liked to see Ranma fall for Ryoga in spite of herself...and then after they're in love, the curse unlocks and they have to deal wiith that too? Well, that's how I'd see it going, at least.
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Good stuff. Too bad it seems to be dead.

But hey, if you ever start writing more of this again, I'd read it.
Riniko22 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Great story and very well written. I hope that you will come back and continue it sometime in the future, it just seems sad to leave it where it is. Thanks again.
Cyde chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
You know... this story really is worth continuing. You should consider picking it back up.

I realize the chances are pretty low given that your profile hasn't seen any activity since 2003, but I'll subscribe to the story anyhow... just in case.
Xanthia Sorel chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
I enjoyed the story lot's, interesting how it turned out. I have thing to say... please write more.
3126805004 chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Interesting end to the chapter :)
Fuyukazehime chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Why the hell is this fic dead? This fic is a keeper... yet it's dead... ARGH don't make me steal it! ok so I don't steal fics but still someone should continue it...
KlutchDarkness chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Dude you should continue this man.