Reviews for Primitive Liars
MT Lyfe chapter 37 . 3/20
still reading this story!
XxMaskedPuppetxX chapter 37 . 12/18/2018
I absolutely adore this fic! I really want to know what happens next! I've reread so many times, I've been theorizing what could happen. Is Light's cover blown? Was the suicide bomber a part of Hideki Ryuga's plan to isolate Light? Why else would they have a jet ready to launch before L' s team can arrive? What role does Namikawa play with the kiras? Will Misa accidentally expose Light's omega status? Is Kiyomi attracted to only omegas? Are they going to try to get Light on their side by making him a kira? Is Beyond going to make a sudden appearance on the plane? Are Naomi and Matsuda finally gonna make their relationship official? OMG I'm just filled with so much anticipation, but I'll wait forever if I had to! Just tooooooooo good!
MxTwo chapter 37 . 11/26/2018
Hey! This story is so well written! The plot is unique, engaging, and we'll thought out! I really hope to see a new chapter soon!
Quinn chapter 12 . 10/23/2018
This chapter was so good wow. Kira totally fucked up my shit haha I was not expecting that and actually felt fear and dread! Amazing writing xx
Quinn chapter 11 . 10/23/2018
I am loving this fic! I'm reading it for the first time and by reading the reviews first I know you haven't updated, but I figured reviewing wouldn't hurt.
I've tried to read a lot of omegaverse fics before, but this is the only one I have gotten into. I love that you don't make it a huge deal, and the characters and the kira case is more important. It's written what it would be like if death note was in an omegaverse, but it's not the focus, which I love.
Secondly, I think you're characterization is fantastic, especially woth Light. I think you're pretty spot on, nuff said.
Talking about characterization, I love the way you wrote Misa. She's so cute and I hope there's more of her to come! xx
Miniboo chapter 37 . 9/15/2018
When will the next chapter be out! Great fic! Can’t wait tbh.
maboroshi kaji1 chapter 37 . 9/13/2018
Such an interesting plot, very well developed!
Monkey berries chapter 37 . 8/30/2018
please please please update. best Death Note Fanfiction ever.
NotSureWhatI'mDoing chapter 37 . 7/11/2018
This is honestly my favourite Death Note fanfiction, I've read it like 10 times!
It's so good, so clever, I have so many theories as to what could be happening. I so wish this fic would update, it go left on such a huge cliffhanger and I don't think my heart can take it.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/5/2018
I just wanted to say that I read this originally a very long time ago, and completely forgot about it. I've just reread it, and the plot and characteristics and everyone's goals and thoughts - all of it is Perfect, and I really really love it. Like, so damn much, and I could go into more depth and I very well might at a later time, (I don't actually know if you still come here, or still read comments actually), but it's like 3am, and I have work in the morning but! I just - I really love this fic :D
mixioner538 chapter 37 . 5/18/2018
Hope you continue this, as long as you don't abandon it its okay, good chapter:)
WindSailor95 chapter 37 . 5/10/2018
This story is so amazing hnghhh I hope you continue it some day because I love it! You are so talented ;_;
just yuki chapter 22 . 4/29/2018
The first time I realized that Ryuga is Kira when Sayu says that he has interview despite the tragedy that befall not before long time...
RosePetal158 chapter 37 . 4/18/2018
Rediscovered this fic Tuesday, and I'm just as in love with it as the first time! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sephra chapter 37 . 4/11/2018
J'adore ! J'attend la suite avec impatience.