Reviews for Primitive Liars
shinzona chapter 37 . 4/8
This story is not finished ? :( :(
It was such a ride reading this fic until now, i wasn't familiar with the omegaverse at all, and it was a wonderful surprise.

The scenes between L and Light, ahem, you sure know how to make the tension built-up. And Light's reluctance to commit to L, oh man, at the last minute you would say… it was slap in my face, choking on air, … but then that's so Light, the ultimate rational man, not wanting to give in due to pride, fear and shame :(

And Near, Matt and Mello, also really entertaining, I never read that trio in such a way. Really a joy.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 26 . 3/13
I swear I told myself to stop reading for the night seven chapters ago, damnit. This story is so intriguing and expansive that I can't resist. I love all aspects of the story, tho I also find myself weirdly pulled in two directions, where when ABO stuff is happening I want the plot to duck off and when plot stuff is happening the ABO stuff annoys me. I never thought two things I like so much would put me at such odds lol. Thank you for writing this, it's amazing.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 22 . 3/13
I knew something was up with Ryuuga since he kept getting mentioned so often, but it didn't strike me that he could be Kira until Sayu mentioned his interview and I knew. Brilliant reveal, that was absolutely amazing!
Prince-Frost chapter 37 . 2/1
THIS IS SUCH A QUALITY FIC! I can't even begin to describe it. I think I'll just cry. I've had a great time reading this and if you ever continue, I'll be here to cry some more.

Thank you for all the time you put in this fic. It has brought me hours of joy.
BlueberriesGoneBad chapter 37 . 1/26
What a cliffhanger to leave us on! Thanks for the story. Hope you will get back to it one day.
Ramona Flours chapter 37 . 5/15/2020
This is a HELL of a story! I just spent the past week re-reading it, since the updates were hiding wayyy back in my inbox. I remember loving this story when I first read it years ago and I enjoy it just as much now! You are a skilled writer and your ability to create your own storyline while drawing and creating parallels to the canon story is amazing. I recently started re-watching Death Note and I'm slowly getting back into the fandom, but I can honestly say this has reached out and pulled me in. It's truly captivating and I find so much joy in the imperfections of each character which you highlight so well - that's one of the great things about Death Note, after all, and you put the words in L's mouth a couple chapters back to express this notion quite perfectly.

I don't know if you'll even read this, considering it has been quite a few years since this was updated. If you ever chose to pick this back up again, you have an avid reader in me and I would even love to offer myself as a beta for this story. I need to refresh my Death Note knowledge, but I'd be more than willing to do so. Your writing style is so interesting to me and your strengths in characterization and word choice are a pleasure to read. I know life has taken a wild turn for most everyone at this point and I hope you are doing well. Even if it's not this story, I hope you keep writing because you have a true creative talent.
YaoiFan22 chapter 19 . 3/22/2020
Favorite chapter only because of Sachiko. Such a wonderful, caring, amazing person for doing what Light had always wanted since he found out.
YaoiFan22 chapter 20 . 3/22/2020
Poor Naomi, having to deal with three drunk people.
S.yons chapter 12 . 2/23/2020
That scene sHoOkEd me. I'm actually a little spooked right now, by this new Kira. I was really worried they were going to make the guards shoot at the crowd or something (what a relief). I did find the interactions between hipster L & Light cute though! And good ol' Light had to show his tough love for Ryuzaki through his infamous punches. Definitely (not) cute XD
This new Kira seems interesting... I can't place my finger on who it is though. More of a poet? Love for Misa? It could be that other Kira guy from the anime although I haven't watched the show or read the manga for years so I don't remember much about the side characters oof
S.yons chapter 11 . 2/23/2020
lol Why do I have a feeling that Light could still be Kira. I tried thinking maybe he set the killings ahead of time as he did in the anime, but I was like nahh, there's no way. People always write off as Misa being overly annoying and obnoxious, I love how that you made her have more to her than being dumb and pretty! I also like the mini friendship she has going on with L, that was pretty cute.
S.yons chapter 9 . 2/22/2020
I'm pretty new to the Omegaverse stuff/world. My ignorant self was expecting werewolves, which is why I would always avoid stories that had this as their AU (sorry if that's yours/someone's thing, no hate it is just not for me!). I'm also genuinely surprised as to how well thought out and developed this type of world is. I find the content interesting and pretty informative!
I lowkey feel like I'm learning a lot even though it's just an AU lol I really loved your first story which is why I gave this story a shot despite my initial hesitations, but now I have 0 regrets. I'm already in love with this
MT Lyfe chapter 37 . 3/20/2019
still reading this story!
XxMaskedPuppetxX chapter 37 . 12/18/2018
I absolutely adore this fic! I really want to know what happens next! I've reread so many times, I've been theorizing what could happen. Is Light's cover blown? Was the suicide bomber a part of Hideki Ryuga's plan to isolate Light? Why else would they have a jet ready to launch before L' s team can arrive? What role does Namikawa play with the kiras? Will Misa accidentally expose Light's omega status? Is Kiyomi attracted to only omegas? Are they going to try to get Light on their side by making him a kira? Is Beyond going to make a sudden appearance on the plane? Are Naomi and Matsuda finally gonna make their relationship official? OMG I'm just filled with so much anticipation, but I'll wait forever if I had to! Just tooooooooo good!
MxTwo chapter 37 . 11/26/2018
Hey! This story is so well written! The plot is unique, engaging, and we'll thought out! I really hope to see a new chapter soon!
Quinn chapter 12 . 10/23/2018
This chapter was so good wow. Kira totally fucked up my shit haha I was not expecting that and actually felt fear and dread! Amazing writing xx