Reviews for I Am
Sue C chapter 7 . 2/2
Ah I do love this whole sexual tension thing going on between Misao and Soujiro. Am hoping you continue just to see if Sou manages to get lucky. I always have been a fan of that pairing. Love the direction this fic is going in. I am not overly fond of AU but the best SouMi I've read before are all AU. Hope you do eventually continue and update!
kyoandyuya chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
please update more!
YamiLoki chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Woah, I must admit I was lost in the first 2 chapters. But i slowly became able to understand the story after the third chapter or so. Your friend is really talented! I really liked chapter 7!
angiez chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
This is a gem. I usually only read stories where Battousai/Kenshin/Kaoru are main characters and pairings stick to the usual. But the summary caught my eye and I must say, one para in and I was caught. I like angsty Misao, and I do love Soujirou. If he wasn't paired with Misao, I could live with him being paired with Kaoru although I wouldn't be 100% happy with that. So good job for making me want to see Soujirou with Misao :)

I hope you update soon! I didn't get to read the previous version but I'm looking forward to what you do with this story now.
Tsukihimesama95 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Kyaaaaa That's it, you had better continue this, 'cuz I will be checking on this, the lime/lemon content is promising... Anyway... jaa ne, Phoe-san!
savagewolfdemon22 chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
yet another one of ur stories that havent been updated in 4 YEARS! this is also a really good story and i recomend finishing it! its such a wast that a story with such a great twisting plot such as this may never get finished. *sigh* so PLEASE finish these stories that are really good plus i want to finish hten
Viva chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Love this story! I love the interaction between soujiro and misao.

Looking forward to the next chapter
Akarisaxy chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Great setting for this story! Interesting writing and great story line! Can't wait for you to continue this!
midnite cherry blossomz chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
omigosh what a seriously awesome story...i loved when they finally kissed. haha well i'm really interested to know the full story...and battousai is dead? aww...but i hope misao and soujiro get things cleared up between them. and its kinda funny how sou is "inexperienced" i just love it all

i'll be waiting for the next chapter! i hope its soon
Rayearthann chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
Hey cool, I hope u update this story soon too...
Metalmark chapter 8 . 7/16/2005
Uh I thought I reviewed for this one? Oh well. Great chapter. Its good how you added in new characters to develope into the plot. Great job. Funny how you added Saitou in it. The guy's always getting on everyones nerves. But its funny. Hmm I wonder what Soujiro and Misao are going to say. She was drunk? Dunno. But great chapter and keep up the good work. Okay bye then.
Metalmark chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Omg! Tha's so embarrassing. Well for Misao and Soujiro that is. Ah! Cute. -. Soujiro blushing. Cute. Great story. its really good and really different. I love it. Well continue writing with this story. Good job. Bye!
Mika-chan chapter 8 . 6/29/2005
Rele lovely. Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! :Þ
just another fan-girl chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
wow...i really like this story. aren't you going to update soon? PLEASE? the characterization is done very well. plus, i love how you show the obvious chemistry and sexual tension between the two. there are minor spelling/grammatical errors...no matter-update soon! don't ignore such a well-written story!
AzaleaFaye chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
hi there. this is one of the few well written soujiro/misao fics i've read, and there's only a few. i like the way you've written the characters-especially how misao isn't the typical kind of whiny, annoying girl; instead, she's more tough, edgy, and obviously kick-ass ) right from the get-go, the sexual tension between the two was apparent, and you heightened it with each chapter; i loved that!

one thing i noticed though: there were some spelling errors and a few misplaced commas here and there (sorry, i'm nitpicky like that _