Reviews for Only One Way Down
TheRedWanderer chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wowwie, Wow, Wow! This story is hot! Oh please do a Prequel or somethin'!
TehFallen1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY I LOVE U THANK U FOR THE DARK HOT KINKYNESS... I ALWAYS THOUGHT SAGE THE HARDCORE BONDAGE MAN I LOVE U

PLEASE WRITE MORE AND SEND ME UR SITES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM AND MY MUSS THANKS U AS WELL

Marrosa & Draco
Freefall chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was incredible.
Essenity chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was beautiful. Considering that I don't even know anything about the category Ronin Warriors. o.O
Seylin chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Is it wrong to think that was beautiful? It totally rocked.
StarryFIF chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
That was absolutely astounding! The emotions and thoughts that you had Ryo feeling were incredibly accurate, and I couldn't have done a better job myself even if I tried. Keep up the good work, and maybe a sequel, please? :Adds author to favorites list:
Faore chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This story was beautiful! Go yaoi!
LoveChild of Gehenna chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I, being the untimely ignorant child that I am, have one question: What is BDSM? Please email me the answer. -.- That is, if you have time or energy.
Onikage chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
All Is can say is "... whoa." (Well, I can say a bt more )
Oh, boy. Never thought I'd see Halo acting like that. Rowen maybe... Sage smoking tho? I dunno -_-
Very very erotic.
christ of hell chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
beautifully erotic and incredibly loving all at the same time. i;m such a poor writer myself that i really can't think of any suggestions simply because i don't have enough experience to do that right off the top of my head, but you are a true author, Tricia5.
Han-Koorime-Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
OMG! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! ::repeatedly clicks 'add to favorites' button:: This was so great, it's not funny - the best Ronin fic I've ever read, and that's saying a hell of alot! You are fucking demon's spawn, and I love it! OMG! We need, like, more smut chapters as a sequel or something! A follow up, a prequel, a sequel - I don't care WTF you call it, just please, I beg of you, write more!

-HKK

You are officially my favorite author! _
SnowSystem chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Oi...I couldn't finish it...it was so bad...not bad in a bad way, but just...hm...I'm at a loss for words...but that was the plan wasn't it?

SnowSystem
Crimson Blade chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO INTENSE!
Lori-Dee chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Damn, this story was too good! I came across your story by accident when searching for something good to read on . Since music groups had been removed (I was a writer of that genre - 'NSYNC being the group I wrote about exclusively), I haven't been by in months. I'm glad I came by tonight.

I was a huge fan of "Ronin Warriors", and your pairing of Ryo and Sage (my two favorite characters of the series) was absolutely superb! The dark emotions - pain, fear, sadness, confusion - the blazing emotions - pleasure, passion, rapture - and the underlying current of gentleness and love that I feel Sage felt for Ryo, and Ryo was slowly learning to feel for Sage, was perfectly depicted. You did an awesome job with this, and a sequel to this would be greatly appreciated!

I'd love to read more of your work. I'm a writer myself, as I stated above (I write Joshtin fanfic - if you know of Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez of 'NSYNC, you'll know what "Joshtin" means - it's about the fictional slash stories that many NSYNC fans write about often), and whenever I can come across a fellow writer who can create emotionally charged stories that make me feel as deeply as my own stories do, I appreciate the find, and want to read everything the writer has written. You are a superb writer. Your gift for connnecting words together to create a fabulous read is truly amazing. I am so glad I came across this story. Thank you for sharing your brilliant talent with us readers.
Split Persona chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Kathrine: I Loved This Fic!

JC: You are wrong, so wrong! This is not a bad fic.

Catherine: I think Seiji could have been gentler on Ryo.

Kathrine: That was the problem! He didn't want gentle! I think Seiji gave him just what he wanted and he liked it.

JC: There aren't many dominant Sage fics we like and you just wrote one. Hope you write more soon.