Reviews for Threats of Castration
0kami-kun chapter 5 . 9/5
If only the rifle part was a direct quote from the show instead you used "high caliber sniper rifle" and made it sound dumbTis a shame
TalzinOnaga chapter 6 . 3/25
red vs blue i see what you did there
do you love chapter 1 . 2/15
Jesus loves you and thinks your amazing and will help you and come into your life if you ask and repent out loud, I love you buddy you're amazing and a winner WinnerHug

you all should watch Todd White's testimony, normal Todd White or Heidi Baker, Jesse Duplantis.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Hi
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Awww cute
Blade1hunter chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Too lazy to sign in.

Anyway, the third chapter of Yang nearly killing Jaune was way too OOC for her, and the fact that her punishment was just suspension is just absurd. And then you have the odasity to brush it off on chapter 4 by saying "How are you not focused on the confession?"

That is poor and lazy writing. However, I am still going to read this due to it being good on the fluff. I am hoping the writing improves.
WarRedMachine20 chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
TwT Hermoso
foreignpinoy chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
I don't think "illiterate" is the right word hahahaha. I think you mean reiterate.
Super mega super ultra mega chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
She needs some milk
T-Rex Marine chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Yang can be kind of a jerk sometimes.
BenRG chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
"Sir, can I ask a question? If you knew Jaune's transcripts were fake, why did you let him in Beacon?"

"Miss Xiao Long, Mr Arc is not the only student in this institution's history to enter under false pretences. For example, there is a young woman in the current Freshman class who altered her psychiatric report from Signal Academy. The original one warned of narcissistic tendencies, paranoia, extreme abandonment issues and borderline-psychotic violence issues."

"Sir... I... but... I...!"

"However, she is also an incredibly skilled fighter who is loyal, loving and would prefer death to allowing the innocent to come to harm. So, on balance, she is a potential asset who would be far better harnessed than thrown on the scrap-heap."

"I... I..."

"This is a second chance for you, Miss Xiao Long. When one was offered to him, Mr Arc seized it with both hands. Please learn from his example."

"Y... Yes sir! Thank you sir!"
Pyro daemona chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
KAAAAWAAAAIIIIIIII THE FLUFF IS REAL!
Great romance fluff story, nice and heart warming and good use of selective truth XD
Gorsouul chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Super sweet chapter :)
Gorsouul chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Perfect final chapter. Onwards to the Christmas special
Gorsouul chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
You know what's super weird? That Ozpin has all that footage of Jaune and Ruby. Perverted old man.

Great chapter, and nice that Yang gave her blessing